PDA

View Full Version : I'm going off island lol

slleipnir
03-07-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm going to Moncton for the day tuesday lol :rolleyes: Its not incredibly far from where I am, but it is off island ^_^ AND the best part is my mom is letting me take her car along with 2 friends :) So yeah that doesn't sound like much, but I've never driven offisland without my mom with me :p The only bad part which I'm worried about is I don't do so well in groups of 3 ppl (including myself) many -very- bad experiences when I was younger so I guess I'm ruined for life now..plus one of the people is more my other friends friend..if that made sense. I use to be good friends with her in elementry school but then we never talked till she started being friends with my other friend..again too many 'friend's int here lol anywho, I don't have a lot of respect for her to be honest. It's a long story though before you ask 'why is she coming then' lol. Basically, one, its 40 bucks for the bridge and 40 for gas..but my friend asked if KC could come. I'm not one to say no in those situations :o hah, I'm a little soft I guess..if thats the rightword. Ok this turned out to be a venting haha. Sorry ;) It will be a lot of fun I think :) We're going to go shopping. They have awesome malls in Moncton, ones you can actually get lost in unlike our cruddy PEI malls ;)

wolfie
03-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Ooh, sounds like fun! Are you on vacation, or just taking the day out. :p :)

slleipnir
03-07-2004, 10:44 PM
I only have classes mon, wed and fri, so just a day out hehe ;) My friend is skipping like 3 classes though the evil person :p;) lol

wolfie
03-07-2004, 10:48 PM
Oh, you're lucky! ...and your friend is sneaky. :p Well have fun! :D