PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Adobe Photo Elements 2.0????

dappledoxie
03-07-2004, 08:21 PM
I have recently aquired Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and Photo Elements 2.0. I want to learn to use the Photo Elements 2.0 and need some advice. Please, anyone who uses this, I need some pointers for making sigs and blinkies... :D I really appreciate any help anyone has to offer or anyone who can point me in the direction for really good tutorials. I have searched and searched to no avail. lol I really want to learn to do some neat stuff on here. Thank you soooo much! :D

dappledoxie
03-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Anyone, pleeeeeeaze. :D

Katiesmom
03-09-2004, 08:27 AM
I use Photoshop 2.0 elements and I have tried to make the blinkies and have come to the conclusion that you might not be able to make them on elements but if you figure it out let me know. I have tried and tried to make them but it doesnt' work. I have figured out how to do the animated avatars and make sigs but thats it:)

2kitties
03-09-2004, 08:40 AM
There are pretty good tutorials for all Adobe products on the Adobe website. Also, just google the subject for tutorials and you'll find some pretty good stuff.

Truffles
03-09-2004, 01:45 PM
i use photo shop elements and am clueless on how to make a signiture i want to so bad too:mad: grrrrrrrrrrrr i may jusy buy paint shop prro and see how that does for me:rolleyes:

marylyn

Desert Arabian
03-09-2004, 03:23 PM
I have 2.0, but I am so stupid, I only know how to do about 10 functions on there, that's it...:o

dappledoxie
03-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Thank you all! I have tried the tutorials and I just can't seem to figure them out and I can't find a good one on the web so far. I am still looking. I will continue to play with it, if I figure anything out I will let you guys know. :D