PDA

View Full Version : Any Sopranos fans??

lovemyshiba
03-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Tonight is the season premiere--I love that show!!!!!
I can't wait to see what happens--there was so much going on at the end of last season--it should be great!!!

I'm especially interested to see what happens with Tony and Carmela--I've read a few spoilers, but who knows!!!!

(I figured I would put this in the doghouse, since it isn't a "family" show)

cubby31682
03-07-2004, 07:54 PM
My husband and I watch every time it's on. I only have a minute or two before it's on so I have to hurry up and type this.

Katie

G.P.girl
03-08-2004, 08:58 AM
my mom loves it! she rents the seasons from netflix and watches them. what time is the permiere tonighit?

2kitties
03-08-2004, 11:51 AM
It was great. The bear was hilarious. Do you think it will continue between tony and his psychiatrist or do you think she put a stop to it???

catland
03-08-2004, 12:48 PM
I should have watched some of the re-runs of the past season because I've forgotten a bunch of stuff.:eek:

I was surprised that Tony's sister Janet appears to be married - and yes, the bear was a great bit.

My Peanuts
03-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by catland

I was surprised that Tony's sister Janet appears to be married - and yes, the bear was a great bit.

Yeah, me too. Did Janice get married? I was a little confused by that.

lovemyshiba
03-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who didn't know they were married--must have been something that wasn't really important enough to show, yet something we needed to know.

I loved the bear, and AJ yelling "Mommy, Mommy!!!"

How about Christopher and Paulie? Those 2 always crack me up.
And, I believe I'll think twice before I chase a customer out into the parking lot when I get a bad tip:eek: :eek: :eek:

As far as Dr. Melfi goes, I doubt Tony will give up this easily--I think we'll see a lot more of that story line!

Steve Buschemi's character comes on next week--should be a good one!!!!!

2kitties
03-08-2004, 04:08 PM
My money says Christopher won't make it through the season. He's a perfect candidate for a whackin'!

catland
03-08-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
My money says Christopher won't make it through the season. He's a perfect candidate for a whackin'!

I'd say he's more likely to die of a drug overdose.

should be interesting.:)

lovemyshiba
03-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Did anyone watch last night???

tatsxxx11
03-15-2004, 03:23 PM
I watched! I think Christopher's girlfriend..her name escapes me, is definitely going to end up in the trunk before long for blabbing to the feds, though I'd rather see Christopher there! What a slime:D

lovemyshiba
03-15-2004, 07:18 PM
I agree Sandra--she's going to be in big trouble!! I feel bad for her though--she turns to the FBI agent for someone to talk to about her problems, poor girl must not have any friends--the girl she was with in last night's episode looked like she had her eye on Christopher!!!!!

I don't know how I feel about Buschemi's character, Tony B. Seems like quite the weirdo.

It seems as though Junior is showing some signs of dementia or something--I'm sure we'll see more of that.

PS--Her name is Adrianna:)

captain
03-15-2004, 08:16 PM
I LOVE it!!

We have purchased the series on DVD - and are waiting in anticipation for the next series!!!! We are about 6 months behind you in getting the premiere!

ziron
03-22-2004, 07:15 AM
the sopranoes are great lol Paulie has to be 1 of the most memorable but I think either little carmicale or Johnny Sack (yeah they need to give u some spellings of names) are gonna get hit. Johnny is being real snotty to Tony and we all know how he gets those fits of rage lol

lovemyshiba
03-24-2004, 10:04 PM
Looks like they're setting up for something big to happen soon.

How about Paulie with those landscapers?? Brutal!!!!

But it did crack me up when he took the lawnmower from the guy--he just walked down the street with it and tried to shove it in the trunk of his Cadillac.

tatsxxx11
03-25-2004, 05:57 PM
The lawnmower scene was hysterical!:D I too have a feeling something big is going to happen soon. Poor Junior, he's definitely losing a few marbles! I'm really interested to see where they take Beushemi's character. And Adrianna!!! I'm dying to find out what happens with her! If I remember from a week ago, she put the snitch on her maid of honor and the father too! I grew up in northern NJ; not exactly in Soprano territory but not too far from it either. I recognize a lot of the characters:D

lovemyshiba
04-02-2004, 12:26 PM
I'm glad Feech went back to jail--I didn't like him anyway, and he was stepping on too many toes.

Did anyone notice David Lee Roth during the card game??

lovemyshiba
04-05-2004, 09:51 PM
GREAT episode this week!!!!!!
I knew they were building up to something--I just watched it for the second time!!!!

My Peanuts
04-05-2004, 11:11 PM
It's getting better, but still not as good as the first and seconds seasons.