PDA

View Full Version : Crufts 2004 Best in Show was.....

Rio and Me
03-07-2004, 03:42 PM
The whippit (?sp). its was out of 7 dogs from, Bishon, Giant Snazuar (?sp), Black Lab, Old English Sheepdog, out of the terriers it was either Czesky/Skye or Sealyham (i cant rember,lol), and ive forgoten but i'm sure it was the Parson jack russel. I'm glad the Whippet won but I wanted the Lab to win,lol Crufts the best dog show in the world I will go next year,lol Ky and Rio

tatsxxx11
03-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Congrats, Whippet!!!:D Of course I would have loved to see the Lab win too...but Ky, she/he won best of group! I've never seen a Labbie in the finals:) Congrats to ALL the doggies! Can't wait to see it hear in the US...Hope I didn't miss it!

isis
03-07-2004, 05:22 PM
AAAAHHHH!!! I wanted to see that! I can't beleive I missed it! I totally forgot! Gosh stupid me! Stupid me! STUPID ME!! :mad: I'm so mad at myself!

Gongrats to the Whippet!:D I don't know whaqt kind of dog that is, but I'll look it up in a few minutes.:p

isis
03-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Oh my gosh! There so cute!:D

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/dog-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/whippet-pictures-breeders-puppies-rescue/pictures/whippet-0001.jpg

Rio and Me
03-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Just think small greyhound,lol.
The last/only time a lab one crufts best in show was something like 1947 somthing like that i got a bad memory,lol
I had to watch the agility too,lol and i was just saying to Rio we can do that we can do this,lol she just yawed
Ky and Rio
PS they are sooo cute, this women who owned him said that he was a pet, and if they win great if not great, she got that far ,lol