PDA

View Full Version : Lookie! ;) *PICS*

molucass
03-07-2004, 01:21 AM
I brought home my friends dog to keep her away from their male dog because shes in heat and she has a lot of stray dogs in the neighborhood.

She is 2/4 pit bull, 1/4 boxer, and 1/4 lab.

They got her when she was 2-3 months old (she's 4-5 mos. old now), and the people that had her parents didn't mean to breed them, but they didn't want to bother getting rid of the puppies either, so they just left them all there, and several of them got killed, so she just took this female, but she hasn't really paid much attention to her, so she's really shy....

Annie is very mad because the dog is in "HER" yard and she thinks by barking at her non-stop, she will go away... Lol.

Anyways, here are some pictures of her.
http://cyberpawz.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10018/lady.jpg
http://cyberpawz.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10018/lady1.jpg
http://cyberpawz.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10018/lady2.jpg
http://cyberpawz.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10018/lady3.jpg

My friend doesn't really want to keep her anymore, so shes trying to find a home for her.... Do you guys think I should keep this sweet, shy little girl, instead of getting that younger male pit bull puppy that I was going to get? She really needs a good home where she can overcome her shyness and get treated like the little queen that she is. We are kind of worried about how she will do with my 5 mo. old niece.... Thats why we wanted a puppy, so that the pup could be raised around her, and be used to her from the beginning.... What do you all think I should do? Please vote in the poll, and also add any additional comments you may have. Thanks.

aly
03-07-2004, 01:35 AM
Oh KEEP HER!!!! She's so gorgeous and I'm sure she needs your love! The puppy will probably find a great home.

I vote KEEP HER KEEP HER KEEP HER

:D

Uabassoon
03-07-2004, 01:38 AM
I say keep her. She deserves the best home after all that she's gone through. And I think you could give her the love and care she needs and deserves.

wolf_Q
03-07-2004, 01:39 AM
Oh my is she ever a CUTIE!! I vote keep her! She needs you! :)

micki76
03-07-2004, 01:41 AM
She's still young enough to be raised around your niece. Maybe see how she is around your niece and go from there.

jenfer
03-07-2004, 01:47 AM
Yes, keep her!!!!!!!!!!

Kfamr
03-07-2004, 02:13 AM
I think you should keep her and get her fixed.

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-07-2004, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

I second that! She is adorable!

EssTer
03-07-2004, 08:08 AM
OMG ,she's so cute and sweet.. if it's possible KEEP HER!!!!

Foam
03-07-2004, 09:51 AM
She needs somebody like you who understands, and will give her time to come of her shell! I say keep her, you two need eachother. :)

Tina
03-07-2004, 09:56 AM
I say keep her, she is beautiful!!

Tonya
03-07-2004, 09:59 AM
Keep her! She's pretty.

Also, from my experience with my RB Rosco, I don't trust that having a dog as a pup guarantees anything. Rosco was treated with tons of TLC, yet he wound up being very aggressive towards boys. (He broke his leg at a park and from then on blamed boys.) I'm almost more comfortable getting an older dog because their personality (good and bad) is a little more obvious by then.

Tonya
03-07-2004, 10:00 AM
BTW...lab, pit, and boxer sounds like an awesome mix. All three of those are awesome family dogs.

Moose
03-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
I second that! She is adorable!

And I third it!!! :D

Amber
03-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Go for it! :D she is beautiful, and she really needs you.

primabella
03-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Keep her. :D She is gorgeous!

BCBlondie
03-07-2004, 02:18 PM
I also think you should keep her. :D She needs a good home that will look after her properly. She also needs to be spayed, especially since she's a mutt. You don't want any accidents. :-\ Beautiful girl though. If you decide to keep her, do you know what you'd name her yet? :)