PDA

View Full Version : The house is now *so* quiet....

Cookiebaker
03-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Daisy went home this evening, and now it is toooo quiet. Malone is just laying on the floor chewing his bone. No romping, no wrestling, no playing. (In case you missed the earlier thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44103) :( :( I miss her already, sooo much. :(

But we had a WONDERFUL 2 weeks. I definitely think Daisy put on a bit of weight -- you couldn't feel her bones protruding so much. She and Malone got along so well. They played, and wrestled, and chased, and played some more. And then they would plop down in 2 heaps, totally tired out. What fun!

I took some more pictures, and will post them tomorrow. OHHH I want another pupper sooooooooooo badly!! But at the same time, realistically, I don't think now is the right time. I feel so bad for Willow as I haven't paid him the attention that he deserves this last 2 weeks. And Marigold spent most of her time hiding out under the bed and hasn't received the attention that she deserves either. I have promised them both to make it up to them these next 2 weeks, and spoil them ROTTEN. ;)

Karen
03-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Yup - time for treats and apologies to the non-canine members of the family! Tell 'em it's safe to come out now! And think how happy Daisy's family is to be back home with their shiny girl!

*LabLoverKEB*
03-06-2004, 10:01 PM
I know how you feel! I LOVE puppysitting! (That's what I call it!;) :D ) It's sooo much fun! It's hard to give them back when their owners come home. I love having another dohhie around for Sadie to play with, and another one to keep me company. It's tons of fun. :)