PDA

View Full Version : I have some very sad news everyone....

petlover
03-06-2004, 07:57 PM
I don't think Wild Thing is coming back. I have a thread about her titled " Poor Sweet WildThing." Anyone can go look her up if you'd like.

Well, it has been 3 days now, and there has been no sign of her. She has never missed a day. She was bleeding on the ear the last day that I saw her. She was in heat and I blamed the guy dogs. Well, I cried this afternoon on Freeway's( my horse) neck because I knew that I probably wouldn't ever see her again. I loved that dog. More than anyone that I knew. I was the only one that could touch her, and on sunny days we would go out and run in the woods, and we would play hide and seek. I would lay by a tree and read to her, and she would lightly lay her head on my stomach as I read.

I have her collar, and if I never see her again, then atleast I will have a piece of her to remain in my heart.... She has already put a piece in my heart, this piece is called " Love"

petlover
03-06-2004, 07:58 PM
BTW: She is the pretty different colored dog in my thread.:)

trayi52
03-06-2004, 08:08 PM
She may come back yet. If she was in heat she may just have a pack of males with her and come back when she goes out of heat. That happens a lot with dogs.

I am sorry she hasn't come back yet, but she may be back. So don' t give up.

Willie

jenfer
03-07-2004, 01:11 AM
Don't give up! She may come back!!!

trayi52
03-07-2004, 01:15 AM
Your right jenfer, she may come back. Three days isn't that long to be gone. So don't start worrying yet little one.

Willie

Foam
03-07-2004, 10:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear that...you typed out such a sweet story. :) I agree with the previous posters, she may come back. Don't give up!!

primabella
03-07-2004, 10:51 AM
My friends dog went missing Thursday night and he is devestated over it. Hopefully both your dogs will return soon. Have you tried putting up posters or calling shelters? :(

petlover
03-07-2004, 01:23 PM
Thank you everyone for helping me through this. Laura, I would put up posters, but the man that really owns her would be PISSED if he knew that I was looking for HIS dog. He hasn't even seen her in like over a year! And noone would be able to catch her anyhow, I guess they could just call me and tell me where they saw her....
Shelters wouldn't have her. We really don't have any shelters around here. And she has been running free for over a year. Noone has ever been able to catch or touch her for over a year, until I came along.

G.P.girl
03-07-2004, 01:31 PM
oh poor wild thing! Willie's probly right she's probly running around with the guys and she'll be back soon:) don't give up yet!