PDA

View Full Version : the stolen dogs...

Glacier
03-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Someone posted earlier this week about two stolen dogs, a lab and a flat-coat retriever. I know their owner from another board and just wanted to report that they are both back where they belong, safe and sound! :D

Tonya
03-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Glad to hear that!

Cinder & Smoke
03-06-2004, 05:39 PM
Welcome Home, Dawgs!! :D

Here's the original Alert - posted by Kim (ramanth) >>

"Help find two missing dogs in Wisconsin" (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=645722#post645722)

Any Details about the Situation?? :confused:

Shelteez2
03-06-2004, 05:55 PM
I too visit that other board. Here is what was posted:

Woke up to the most wonderful phone call this morning. Strider and Chance, the missing Flatcoat and Labrador, have returned home. I feel like shouting from the rooftops!

4 or 5 miles down the road from where the dogs live with their wonderful family is a kennel that has Labradors. That neighbor woke up to a ruckus by his kennel this morning. He went outside to see what was happening and saw Strider and Chance outside his kennel run, trying to get the other dogs to play.

They are completely fine. No lost weight, no burrs, no worn pads on their feet. They still were wearing their collars and tags. It is obvious that someone had them and took pretty good care of them. I am sure that once the word got out that these two dogs had so many people looking for them, they weren't marketable.

Strider has once again lived up to his registered name, "Wabana's Answered Prayer." Thanks to everyone that helped to look and said prayers and gave us shoulders to cry on. We are so grateful. Chris will turn 13 on Monday, and this is the best birthday present he could have wished for.

Moose
03-06-2004, 06:10 PM
That's wonderful!!!

Uabassoon
03-06-2004, 06:31 PM
That great news! I'm happy to hear they made it home safely.

ramanth
03-08-2004, 08:24 AM
WAHHOOOO!!!!!! I'll let everyone know! :D

Thanks Glacier!!! This made my Monday. :)