PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Naw-Tee-est Boy? Part 2

catnapper
03-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Ok, here's HALF the boys that have been nominated.

There are TWO polls for boys. I couldn't knock out any of the boys because they are all so bad! So I need to split the 12 boys into two polls of six... Please vote for one boy in each boy poll and then I'll combine the top 4 from each poll into one poll.

Have fun voting.... and remember, if your kitty wins, you only get to enjoy a bubblebath in your own home, drawn by yourself with help of a very naw-tee boy

Freckles
03-06-2004, 10:46 AM
HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44892&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) is the backup information.

jazzcat
03-06-2004, 11:31 AM
I think it was a good idea to put Leroy and Pouncer on different ballots.:D

RICHARD
03-06-2004, 12:55 PM
us men don't take bubblebaths.......;)

catnapper
03-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
us men don't take bubblebaths.......;)

how about enjoying the bubbles that take part in creating the foam on beer?

Barbara
03-07-2004, 07:14 AM
I see that some of Filou's nawteeness has been communicated internationally:D :D :D

catlover4ever
03-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Boy...I'm away from the computer for the weekend and come Monday I'm still trying to catch up on the happenings and find that my Abner has been nominated....I feel so honored!!!!

He is my "little BAD BOY". Thanks to whoever nominated him.

I have to tell you all that he gets really bad in the spring.....he is allowed outside when I am home and can be with him, so I call for him from the deck (he comes to my whistle). He does not come. I call again and this time walk around to look for him in the side yard.....I find him, IN my flower garden, DIGGING a hole, POOPING, and then covering. When he finished his business he came running into the house with......MUDDY FEET!!!!!!!

That's my baby!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I would not trade him for the world.

Logan
03-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Butter, aka "Buttercup" (named by his daddy, but he is no buttercup, for sure), says he is proud to help represent the "bad boyz" of Pet Talk. While he can be incredibly sweet, he can also be very, very BAD!!!!! :eek: I'm sure his fans will not believe that for a minute, but if any of you have doubt, just ask Sandra (Tatsxxx11, who saw my wounds) or my husband (who has experienced it first hand)!!!! Bad Boy indeed!!!!!! :D