PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Naw-Tee-est Boy? Part 1

catnapper
03-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Ok, here's HALF the boys that have been nominated.

There are TWO polls for boys. I couldn't knock out any of the boys because they are all so bad! So I need to split the 12 boys into two polls of six... Please vote for one boy in each boy poll and then I'll combine the top 4 from each poll into one poll.

Have fun voting.... and remember, if your kitty wins, you only get to enjoy a bubblebath in your own home, drawn by yourself with help of a very naw-tee boy

Freckles
03-06-2004, 10:47 AM
HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44892&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) is the back up information.

jazzcat
03-06-2004, 11:30 AM
I know my boy is on the ballot but Pouncer gets my vote! As of late I think he's been pretty busy with naw-tee antics.:D

RICHARD
03-06-2004, 12:56 PM
thank you for including Eddie in the poll.....

I think.....:confused: :D

Barbara
03-07-2004, 07:16 AM
Fister is the only one I know who got his owner in hospital:D But Ripley's cake story is very convincing too.

jonza
03-09-2004, 10:59 AM
I would of course have to vote Fister as the naw-tee-est cat of all time!

The only question is whether Fister would consider it was "naw-tee" or just "fighting for his rights"

He certainly showed me who was boss from the very beginning by sending me on an unpleasant trip to the hospital on our first encounter. He then cemented his position as "Top Cat" by sending another foolish gentleman the same way.

I mean really, you can't believe that a pair of shabby gardening gloves would be protection against a cat who means things SERIOUSLY now can you! :mad: :D :mad: :D