PDA

View Full Version : Who's the Naw-Tee-est Girlie?

catnapper
03-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Ok, here's all of the girls that have been nominated. Have fun voting.... and remember, if your kitty wins, you only get to enjoy a bubblebath in your own home, drawn by yourself with help of a very naw-tee girlie.

kimlovescats
03-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Somehow "Nawtee" and "Angel" just don't quite go together!!! hehehe :D She's much too small to get into tooo much trouble yet, so I must move the title on to someone with more experience... but I'm not saying WHO!!!! :eek: :D

Freckles
03-06-2004, 11:36 AM
and you can find backup info and links HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44892&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) :)

RedHedd
03-06-2004, 12:30 PM
LOL! I was surprised to see Mitzi in the running! She's getting braver in her antics but isn't yet up to Kirsten's Lily's speed! :D She's a nawteekat in training and is honored to be included in this list! :D

sirrahbed
03-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
LOL! I was surprised to see Mitzi in the running! She's getting braver in her antics but isn't yet up to Kirsten's Lily's speed! :D She's a nawteekat in training and is honored to be included in this list! :D
teehee you can blame me as I nominated her :D - for eating out of your cereal bowl:D

aly
03-06-2004, 12:48 PM
I had to vote for ScantyNebula's Lily since I lived with her naughtiness for over 3 months :) Even when she was 2 weeks old, she had a big naughty streak in her! :D

RedHedd
03-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
teehee you can blame me as I nominated her :D - for eating out of your cereal bowl:D
Actually Mishi has become my cereal cat! Every morning while I'm having breakfast he meows his head off until he gets a bit too! I know I'm enabling bad behavior, but he's so cute and insistent I can't resist. I let him finish off the soy milk that's left in the bottom of the bowl. He leaves the plate very clean! :D :rolleyes: :p I tried giving him his own bowl of soy milk; he wouldn't touch it. I guess it taste's better when it comes from mom's bowl. :rolleyes:

RICHARD
03-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Edward want to know if there will be a 'Sex kitten'
poll.......

He nominates Kylie......:D

Kirsten
03-07-2004, 03:30 AM
LOL; Lily is proud that she got so many votes! :)

She has this idea of her and Pouncer becoming the Naw-Tee-est couple! :D

Kirsten

Zippy's Mom
03-07-2004, 10:35 PM
As bad as I hate to admit it, I think my grandkitty is THE naughtiest kitty!:D

catnapper
03-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Zippy's Mom
As bad as I hate to admit it, I think my grandkitty is THE naughtiest kitty!:D

Miss Lily better watch out, because your grandkitty's nipping at her heels! Looks like K'Cee wants that crown:D

Kirsten
03-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Well, Lily just saw this and decided to be even more naw-tee from now on! :eek:

Kirsten

trayi52
03-08-2004, 01:27 PM
Wow, I feel good just seeing Grover got 4 votes! My baby, I am proud of those votes! Thanks to whoever voted for her.

Willie:)

shais_mom
03-10-2004, 12:00 AM
MY vote had to go to my 'neice' K'Cee b/c right now as I am chatting with her mom she is eating the articles her mom needs for a paper for school!!!

catnapper
03-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Oh My! We are running a very close race here! Anybody left to vote who hasn't?

I'd like to have a coronoation cermony on Sunday - a great big cat gathering to celebrate the top two naw-tee-est kitties in the PT land!:D

ScantyNebula
03-11-2004, 05:23 PM
:eek: You're right Aly ... my Lily is a naw-tee girl!! She is proud of her 3 votes - however, she hopes someday to be in the same league of naw-tee-ness as miss Lily, Kirsten's girl. She tells me that she is so inspired by her daily naw-tee antics.

One of her favourite naw-tee acts to date were pushing her ceramic water bowl around the kitchen, so the water would flop all the over floor until it was all gone. She got a bit teed off when I came home with a kitty fountain - too heavy for her little paw to move ;) :D Oh- and did I mention the time she fell in between the water heater and the wall - about 5 feet down and about 2 feet of space? lol ... silly girl