PDA

View Full Version : Siberian Husky owners..

CountryWolf07
03-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Who owns one? Let's see em'! :)

Here's my Anna. She isi a dark grey with few tinted brown mixed in her fur, and has georgeous blue eyes! She is about 6 or 7 years old.. :D

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/gbrooksfan07/fdba4cbf.jpg

and with Rosie..
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/gbrooksfan07/fdba4c74.jpg

Tonya
03-05-2004, 11:42 PM
In my siggy. Roxy is a wooley husky. Dusty is husky and australian shephard.

CountryWolf07
03-05-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
In my siggy. Roxy is a wooley husky. Dusty is husky and australian shephard.

I've always wondered what kind Roxy was.. a Wooly Husky.. I've heard of that breed.. interesting!

Tonya
03-05-2004, 11:48 PM
Her fur can actually be really long. She was really long haired when I first got her. I shave her every spring and it never grows out totally. It's way to much to deal with during shedding season though. Her outer layer is so long and thick that it's difficult to get the brush down to the inner layer.

CountryWolf07
03-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Oh I bet.. They do shed like crazy.. I think there's a Wooly Husky that lives around here.. but the dog is gray and white.. I never got up close to it, but he/she looks so georgous!

jezebel
03-06-2004, 01:23 AM
This is my little screwball, Gypsy! She is half Siberian Husky and half Queensland Shepherd. She's about a year and a half old in dog years, but she has the personality of a human 5 year old. She's always bossing my 2 boys, Brodie & Charlie, around, or trying to steal something she's not allowed to have! There is nothing that compares to being owned by a Husky! I can't imagine what my life would be like without her!
http://home.comcast.net/~jezebel3627/gypsy1.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~jezebel3627/wsb/media/210982/site1008.gif
(Don't worry! She didn't really get drunk, but I imagine she would if I let her)

EssTer
03-06-2004, 09:48 AM
great photos Countrywolf :)
Gypsy is very beautiful dog:D
Humm, where's Tikeya's mom, Wolf_q and Anna_66? and are there more sib owners?

Twisterdog
03-06-2004, 10:33 AM
I don't have one now, but I used to have a white Sibe with blue eyes.

My sister has eight Sibes at the moment.

EssTer
03-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
I don't have one now, but I used to have a white Sibe with blue eyes.

My sister has eight Sibes at the moment.

wow eight sibs... she's sooo happy :D

*sled_dog*
03-06-2004, 11:44 AM
I don't have any siberian huskies (used to have one) , but now I have 3 alaskan huskies and puppies on the way!:)

EssTer
03-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Sled_dog, do you have any photo of your huskies?

Glacier
03-06-2004, 12:34 PM
These are my purebred siberians...

Earle
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Mar/2004368444765826469909.jpg

Muskwa
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Mar/2004364316947368636424.jpg

Bandit
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Mar/2004361524678461106747.jpg

And my bridge baby, Hoodoo
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Mar/2004367812303442742630.jpg

And Wooly sibe isn't a breed. Woolies are the exact same breed as regular coated siberians. However, being a woolie is a disqualifying fault for a show dog. They make lousy working dogs as their coats cause all kinds of problems in the snow. They don't meet breed standard. IT's a recessive gene and good breeders are trying to eliminate it.

trayi52
03-06-2004, 12:50 PM
I just love the Siberian Husky! I just fell in love with that breed after seeing Nebo, Tikeya(sp?) and the others on here.

I would really like to hear more about this breed. Are they good with cats and other dogs? If you get them as puppies that is.

I was at a Pet Depot in Florence, and some lady said she could not keep hers at home that you couldn't keep them at home? She got rid of hers. She was what you call a back yard breeder and breeding small mixed dogs.
So anyway I would just like to hear what everybody else says about the Siberian Husky. Please tell me, as my daughter is wanting one too.(Me too)

Willie

wolf_Q
03-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Nebo is my siberian husky. He's almost 2 years old.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p4806ebcf3ba4010cad0e6bee1a53dcd0/fa7e7066.jpg
I absolutely love the breed, and would get another one in a heartbeat if I could. I don't recommend them to most people though!

Welcome to Pet Talk jezebel! Gypsy is beautiful! She's only half sibe? She looks mostly husky to me!

I agree with Glacier on wooly sibes..they are absolutely gorgeous, but I can definitely see how their coat would cause major issues in a working dog. With the shorter coats the snow just slides off, a coat like that would gather it up.

And as a sidenote.....huskies, whether wooly or normal should never be shaved, it totally ruins their natural coat.

wolfsoul
03-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by trayi52

I would really like to hear more about this breed. Are they good with cats and other dogs? If you get them as puppies that is.

They can be a handful for inexperienced owners. :) They have a high prey drive, so small animals need to be kept in their cages away from the dog. Sometimes cats are okay, as long as the husky is socialized well. They "blow their coat" twice a year. They have been known to jump 6 feet while standing in spot, so they must have a high fence to deter them. They are also champion diggers. ;) They are very independant and stubborn, so they should have some obedience training. But they are very very nice dogs. They love everyone. They don't make good guard dogs. They love to be close to their family. They aren't really big "barkers" but they are big "screamers!" You should hear Tikeya lol.

I used to have a light red husky with amber eyes. His name was Cheeko. He was gorgeous, and HUGE, way bigger than a husky should be. My mom took him to the Spca when I was 10. :(

wolf_Q
03-06-2004, 01:02 PM

I was at a Pet Depot in Florence, and some lady said she could not keep hers at home that you couldn't keep them at home? She got rid of hers. She was what you call a back yard breeder and breeding small mixed dogs.
So anyway I would just like to hear what everybody else says about the Siberian Husky. Please tell me, as my daughter is wanting one too.(Me too)

Willie

They can be good with dogs and cats if properly socialized. They do tend to have a higher prey instinct than your average dog though.

The lady at Pet Depot is an idiot, and unfortunately there are many idiots who get siberian huskies. If she had read ANY book, article, website, etc. on huskies before getting hers she'd know that they are known to be escape artists and should never be allowed off-leash. They will dig, scale fences, etc...they love to run and roam. They are also stubborn, but intelligent...can be hard to train and know how to test you!

Don't get a husky based on looks!

Glacier
03-06-2004, 01:06 PM
I just love the Siberian Husky! I just fell in love with that breed after seeing Nebo, Tikeya(sp?) and the others on here.

Willie

They are wonderful, amazing dogs, but if you are looking for a dog that obeys like a lab or a shepherd--keep looking! Siberians are bred to be independant thinkers. Their owners lives depended on them being able to make the right choices back in their beginings.

They are bred to run and run and run. They are difficult to confine and are definately escape artists. We have a girl right now at our local shelter who can LEAP a 7ft fence from a standstill. Doesn't even slow her down. I have an 8 foot fence and have never had one go over it. I have had them try to chew through it or dig under it.

They need tons of exercise. A bored husky is a not a dangerous thing--they will find a way to amuse themselves! Not likely to be a way you will be impressed with!

As a general rule, the breed is not good with cats or other small furry animals. That said, they can sometimes learn to live together. I have cats too and most of my dogs are fine with them. However, my cats never go outside and my dogs seems to be able to tell the difference between cats in the house=off-limits and cats in the yard. They will chase my neighbors' cats in a heartbeat. They've never caught one, but I'd guarentee the cat is dead if they do. They also hunt mice, squirrels and Muskwa once ate a friend's gerbil!:eek:

They are generally good with other dogs. They play rough though and until you get used to that, it might look they are killing each other! They are pack animals. They need a pack--either humans who spend tons of time with them or other dogs, or even better BOTH!

trayi52
03-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Well to me they seem so intelligent. I like the sound of how they love their humans. Yeah I agee the woman at the pet store was an idiot. There was a very tiny Chihuahua there yesterday, sooo tiny, and I knew the woman that had bred the dog. I was telling them what a good breeder she was, wouldn't just sell her dogs to anybody, not a backyard breeder, and then found out the idiot was one of those backyard breeders. LOL, it was pretty funny.

But I would appreciate any advice and info you guys could give me. Info from people that own them is the best info, because you already own them and know the advantages and disadvantages of owning one.

I live down in the boonies, just about have to take a train to get to other people houses, which I like that, because Dana my Rottweiler can run outside and not scare other people to death by her looks.

So you guys keep advising me about these dogs, I see it would be a long time before I decided to actually get one, and it would only be after I reseached further.

Willie

wolfsoul
03-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Here are some sites on huskies. :)

History and Breed standard (http://www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/sibhusk.cfm)
So you want a siberian husky? (http://nhnh.essortment.com/siberianhuskyr_rydp.htm)
You want a snowdog? (http://www.petharbor.org/snowdogs.htm)

These sites aren't incredibly informative, but the pictures are nice. :)
Colours of the Siberian husky (http://www.huskycolors.com/)
Husky pictures (http://www.husky-petlove.com/husky_pictures.html)

Tonya
03-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by jezebel
This is my little screwball, Gypsy! She is half Siberian Husky and half Queensland Shepherd. She's about a year and a half old in dog years, but she has the personality of a human 5 year old. She's always bossing my 2 boys, Brodie & Charlie, around, or trying to steal something she's not allowed to have! There is nothing that compares to being owned by a Husky! I can't imagine what my life would be like without her!
http://home.comcast.net/~jezebel3627/gypsy1.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~jezebel3627/wsb/media/210982/site1008.gif
(Don't worry! She didn't really get drunk, but I imagine she would if I let her)

Husky and Queensland! I bet she's super duper hyper like Dusty. He's Australian shephard and husky. That cattle dog with husky is quite the combo. She's very beautiful.

Tonya
03-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Glacier
And Wooly sibe isn't a breed. Woolies are the exact same breed as regular coated siberians. However, being a woolie is a disqualifying fault for a show dog. They make lousy working dogs as their coats cause all kinds of problems in the snow. They don't meet breed standard. IT's a recessive gene and good breeders are trying to eliminate it.

Your dogs are so beautiful!

That's interesting to know about wooleys. Not alot of people know much about them. I think alot of people think they are huskys crossed with something else. I believe it that their coats cause trouble! I have a heck of a time with Roxy's. Even though it is beautiful full length, I will probably never grow it out completly again.

Tonya
03-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
And as a sidenote.....huskies, whether wooly or normal should never be shaved, it totally ruins their natural coat.

I'd talked to the vet and the sibe rescue about it. I was told that it is unneccesary if you are doing it to keep them cool. The down fur acts as a regulator. It can cool them down in the summer just as well as keep them warm in the winter. I didn't see a negative difference by shaving Roxy. But that might be the case for shorter haired showdogs.

Tonya
03-06-2004, 01:50 PM
The main thing that I've seen common amongst all sibes is their rough play and digging. And they are good escape artists. I think they are great dogs, but they can be a handful.

Did you all ever see that pic I posted of a rescue sibe? His description warned that he was a major escape artist. Then I scrolled down, and there is a pic of him, standing on the roof of the house. lmao.

CountryWolf07
03-06-2004, 01:59 PM
The main thing that I've seen common amongst all sibes is their rough play and digging. And they are good escape artists. I think they are great dogs, but they can be a handful.

Did you all ever see that pic I posted of a rescue sibe? His description warned that he was a major escape artist. Then I scrolled down, and there is a pic of him, standing on the roof of the house. lmao.

I never saw that, Tonya.. LOL.. do you still have a pic of the dog?

Tonya
03-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Darn! I found the thread, but the pic no longer comes up.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42106&highlight=escape+artist+rescue

Later on, I'll dig through imagestation and see if I can find it.

EssTer
03-06-2004, 02:27 PM
wow, Glacier, actually it was first time when I saw your sibes... and I can say just they are AWESOME... I love 'em!!!!

And Wolfsoul, thanx for sharing those linx...they're very good;)

trayi52
03-06-2004, 02:47 PM
Jordan those were very good links on the Siberian Huskys. Thanks for the links. They are really something to think about, that is for sure.

Willie

Twisterdog
03-06-2004, 04:31 PM
wow eight sibs... she's sooo happy

She's crazy, is what she is! ;)

Her dogs have killed several cats ... including her own cat. :(

That's not true. We shave dozens and dozens of huskies every spring. Their natural coats always grow back in just fine. You would never know by looking at them that they were ever shaved.

I used to shave my Sibe every spring, and by winter you could not tell in the least. I had many husky people tell me he had the most beautiful coat of any husky they had ever seen.

People say that same thing about every breed, I swear, with the possible exception of poodles. I have heard it said, "Never shave a pom/collie/Aussie/GSD/border collie/etc.!" ... just about any breed. It's just not true. There is another groomer here in my town that kept her Australian shepherd shaved most of the year for a few years, then decided to start showing him. That dog when to Westminster last year. So, obviously, his coat grew back just fine. It's like saying to a human, "Never cut your hair, or it will never grow back again."

The only breed it IS true about are the wire haired terriers, where shaving causes the hair to grow back soft instead of wiry.

*LabLoverKEB*
03-06-2004, 07:10 PM
Beautiful Huskies, everyone!

What a great smile!:D
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Mar/2004364316947368636424.jpg

wolf_Q
03-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Well, I'll just say I've seen some huskies and husky mixes as well as other breeds such as goldens, GSDs, labs, shelties, etc. that have been shaved have nasty coats grow back in. Two pomeranians came in a few days ago that had a lion cut a year ago, their coat still hadn't grown back as long as it should and they didn't have hardly any guard hairs. I've seen some that grew back fine also.

I guess I just have a different opinion but I absolutely hate it when people want dogs like that shaved. If you don't like their coat/shedding don't get a dog like that. Just my opinion.

Kfamr
03-06-2004, 09:12 PM
About the shaving subject -- there's this guy with a Chow that comes to the dog park. He shaves him all the time. I hate it.

Personally, I love seeing Chows with fluffy coats. As well as other breeds like Huskys. :)

*LabLoverKEB*
03-06-2004, 09:16 PM
A Chow with a shaved coat? That's wierd!:p I love Chows fluffy coat! They remind me of teddy bears! So do Great Pyrnees, and other large dogs with fluffy coats!:)

micki76
03-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
A Chow with a shaved coat? That's wierd!:p I love Chows fluffy coat! They remind me of teddy bears! So do Great Pyrnees, and other large dogs with fluffy coats!:)

We used to have one in our salon that we shaved every summer to look like a lion. It looked funny, but cute in a weird way.

Cincy'sMom
03-06-2004, 09:50 PM
There is a chow the "works" at a vacuum cleaner store near our house. They always ahve her shaved down during the summer. I presonally prefer her fluffy coat, but I'm not sure the dog really cares :)

Twisterdog
03-06-2004, 09:55 PM
I guess I just have a different opinion but I absolutely hate it when people want dogs like that shaved. If you don't like their coat/shedding don't get a dog like that. Just my opinion.

Oh, I agree with you. I wasn't trying to promote shaving a husky, I was just saying it isn't always a problem. I'm sure there are dogs who's coats don't grow back right, but that is true of any breed. And it is the exception, not the rule.

I, too, think that people ought to do the research and get a breed they can live with. If they can't stand the coat blowing, then best not to get a husky. I certainly won't ever get another one, because of that reason. I will get only short-haired, single-coated breeds in the future. I just can't cope with the hair. In the spring and fall my sister's house looks like a sheep shearing shed. Seriously! :eek:

I do have to say, though, that I know quite a few people that have rescued a dogs from Animal Control or a shelter because they loved the dog's personality and wanted to save its life. They may absolutely LOVE everything about that dog, except it's massive amounts of hair. They get the dog shaved. The dog is happy - not to mention alive - and the people are happy. I don't have a problem with this.

wolf_Q
03-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Well I guess the rule is then that you are just taking a gamble if you shave a dog like that...it may grow back right, it may not! Maybe it's different with dogs that you have seen, but I've seen more grow back wrong then right.

The thought of shaving Nebo gives me nightmares! The thoughts of having to brush out a long coated dog all the time also gives me nightmares, therefore, I wouldn't get a long coated dog! His medium length coat is perfect for me.

And I do agree with the fact that somebody could fall in love with a dog at a shelter for personality, and may get them shaved because they honestly can't handle the coat. That's ok...but some people get dogs like that fully aware that they shed badly...then shave them anyway because they don't want to take the time to brush them.

phuz
03-07-2004, 02:34 AM
heres mine.. :)

She's 5 months and ooh so talkative

wolf_Q
03-07-2004, 02:49 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Phuz! Tell us more about yourself and your pets! What is your husky's name? She's gorgeous!

EssTer
03-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Phuz, hello and welcome to PT ! your sibe is soo cute.. I'd love to know what's his/her name...

Twisterdog - well, that's very sadly...:( (I mean about that what you said about those sibes and cats:( )

Glacier, I really like your Muskwa.. she's so pretty.. and she looks like Dutchess from *Snow dogs* (Dutchess's real name is Tika lol)

jezebel
03-07-2004, 05:25 PM
Husky and Queensland! I bet she's super duper hyper like Dusty. He's Australian shephard and husky. That cattle dog with husky is quite the combo. She's very beautiful.
She's not as hyper as one might think, but she is extremely mischievious! She loves to try and outsmart my boyfriend and I. From what I've heard about Queenslands, they are very intelligent as well, so I think she got both breeds' smarts.

Has anyone here had to resist catching "Potato Chip Syndrome" from owning a Husky? It sounds like the sister with 8 of them has it bad! If it weren't for my boyfriend reminding me that we don't need anymore pets, I would probably have just as many!

wolfie
03-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by phuz
heres mine.. :)

She's 5 months and ooh so talkative

She's beautiful Phuz!

And everyone else's huskies are gorgeous too! :D

Glacier
03-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by EssTer

Glacier, I really like your Muskwa.. she's so pretty.. and she looks like Dutchess from *Snow dogs* (Dutchess's real name is Tika lol)

Thanks, but Muskwa is a he! He's actually the pack's alpha male.

Aspen and Misty
03-07-2004, 07:35 PM
She isn't mine but she is a friend of mine and I just LOVE her!

Her name is Kota and she is a Wooly Husky

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p82fee492cb5a2c26a3e230d27d0402d4/fc406a72.jpg

Look at that tail :eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p427e3d0ecb697ed47c2a7b41190743e9/fc406a85.jpg

Up-close
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pb6455226fabfa62afdf302f74009f331/fc406a82.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pb0ea53198cf500fb16d566ab8f8a37c6/fc406a8a.jpg

Ash
:D

tikeyas_mom
03-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Tikeyas dad was a wolly husky Grey and white with brown eyes, Tikeyas mom was a short coated white sibe with blue eyes.

here is Tikeya...
my siberian husky, she is 5 in May.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pcd49e4f9a69138b84113961e8e5955be/fa539341.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pd360bf598337be522f458906a4d24e63/fa5392d2.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p7568f812fccd8cf4bbb83f361ded5d3e/fa539353.jpg Tikeya with Oscar

lv4dogs
03-08-2004, 01:41 PM
I just love Muskwa, looks just like my old (actually ex b/f but I cared for it 95% of the time) husky, Mylo but he had a shorter coat like Nebo!

I
Her name is Kota and she is a Wooly Husky
I remember seeing pics of her last year (?? or abuot that time) I think she is georgeous!!!!!! I would love one like that!

I own a part sib. Nanook, here he is:
http://http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Mar/2004384191865771062478.jpg

lv4dogs
03-08-2004, 01:43 PM
it didnt show, lets try it again:
http://http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Mar/2004384191865771062478.jpg

*edit* cant get it to show, but he's the white one in my sig.

EssTer
03-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Glacier
Thanks, but Muskwa is a he! He's actually the pack's alpha male.

I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know.. (oops, I watching too much Pirated of the Carribean)...Can you forgive me? Muskwa? :rolleyes:

K9soul
03-08-2004, 02:33 PM
I don't have a husky, and never have, although I think they are absolutely gorgeous and I just love looking at them, I think they are too high energy for my lifestyle.

I did want to pipe in here about the shaving discussion though. I think it depends whether it's more a haircut, or a down-to-the-skin shave. The latter, I absolutely hate. I used to see a sheltie that lived down the road from me, that was an "outdoor" dog and shaved every summer to the SKIN. I thought that was just awful. Doggie skin can sunburn, and being exposed like that to every mosquito in the animal Kingdom is awful IMO. It is HOT in southern MO in the summer, and those coats help keep them cool too! I know because I used to feel my collies' skin after they had laid in the summer sun. Their coats would feel hot, their skin cool.

I really personally feel the only time a dog should be shaved right down to the skin is for medical reasons, like some types of mange I know it is necessary.

As for just a haircut, I guess it's more personal taste. I prefer natural, but I know I used a shaver to help me make Cody's hair shorter a few times when he got older. His skin was so sensitive, and his hair was too silky (more than it should have been for a rough collie), it matted and tangled horribly easy. Rather than put him through trying to constantly get tangles out with his ultra sensitive skin, I trimmed up his coat. This picture shows his coat trimmed. As you can see it doesn't even have a shaved look :)

http://www.doordolt.com/~jfrank/WillieandCody/codysnow.jpg

I know a lot of people used to ask me if I shaved them in the summer to keep them cool. People who don't know about dogs well think they sweat like people do as a coolant system. They compair a long-coated or double-coated dog to be the equivalent of wearing a heavy coat during hot weather. I always just tried to nicely explain the difference to them.

jezebel
03-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
here is Tikeya...
my siberian husky, she is 5 in May.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pd360bf598337be522f458906a4d24e63/fa5392d2.jpg

She is so gorgeous!!! I wish I had room for another one!! I would get one in a heartbeat!!

Are you always having to steer people away from going out and getting a husky when they see her? I always have people come up to me, when I'm out with Gypsy, and tell me they are thinking of getting one, usually because they saw Snow Dogs, and I have to explain to them that they better do a lot of research before they make the committment. It's just so easy to fall in love with their happy, affectionate nature and their stunning beauty.

One of the funniest comments we've gotten was when I was walking Gypsy around the neighborhood. A guy across the street from us hollered, "A husky, huh? You gotta be crazy to own one of those dogs!" He was not far off the mark either...every Husky owner I've met (myself included) has been a little off-center!:D
http://home.comcast.net/~jezebel3627/wsb/media/210982/site1016.jpg

anna_66
03-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Yep I have a husky! Although she can be a handful, I wouldn't trade her for the world:D

Knock on wood, but she's never tried to escape. She likes to stay at home with her pack buddies:p

Now for the pictures!

Here's one the first day we brought her home:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p214a1489675b14aaf91041f2885d3f24/fcbd93c6.jpg
And this is one of my favorites of when she was around 6 months
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p31f72db442e6d73c2d4e251710ab5a9e/fcbd9372.jpg
And here she is at about a year
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p4f8af31d97d87b6bf3cbcb85fffe5252/fcbd8e74.jpg
And this is her now
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CA12124A5_7.jpg

I'm so glad you started this thread Rachel! Such beautiful huskys we have here!
We also need some pictures from Sandra:)