PDA

View Full Version : My cat Sash

lisalee
03-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Hi everyone,
My name is Lisa and I live with my 11 year old tabby Sash. I love this cat with all my heart. Were very close, soulmates. If you would like to see my boy here's his website.
http://pages.ivillage.com/lisalee992

Uniqueviking
03-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Aww, he is just too cute (I checked out his photo album...love the little tummy pics) :)

...and welcome btw. :)

jazzcat
03-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Hi and welcome!!

Sash is a real cutie!! He doesn't look 11 years old at all!

I have three cats and a dog you can see in my signature below. My oldest is Ripley who just turned 12 this past Tuesday.

I look forward to seeing and hearing more about Sash.

kimlovescats
03-06-2004, 12:32 AM
Welcome to PT! (makes note to self, "another Lisa to keep up with" :eek: )

Seriously, I am so glad you are here, and hope to see and hear lots more about your Sash! I visited your lovely website, and sent you an e-mail about it!

:)

IttyBittyKitty
03-06-2004, 12:34 AM
He's a BIG gorgeous boy!

amoore
03-06-2004, 07:12 AM
lisalee, welcome to Pet talk!

I love your little sasha! He is a sweetie!

:)

Kirsten
03-06-2004, 07:31 AM
Welcome, Lisa and Sash! :)

Sash is such a handsome boy!

I also had a cat that's been my soulmate, my beloved RB Katz, I've lived with her for 14 years.

Now I have Luna and Lily, two wonderful tabby girls. :)

Kirsten

Randi
03-06-2004, 08:01 AM
Welcome Lisa! :) Sash is a wonderful boy!

I'm sure you'll like it here and get addicted like the rest of us. ;) Looking forward to hear more about Sash.

Fister is my boy, you can see him in my avatar and as Cat of the day 31 August 2002. He's nearly 8.

catmandu
03-06-2004, 08:58 AM
My God , are my Cats Jealous , that Sash has his own Web Site. The only web sites that my Cats have , are the ones where thier friends , The Spiders live!Sash is a Wonderful Cats , and a Partee Animal!

catnapper
03-06-2004, 08:59 AM
Welocme to Pet Talk! You seem to have one wonderful kitty there! We all love pictures here too.. so the more you post, the more we'll demand.:D

I have two young cats - 3 year old Allen and 10 month old Pouncer. I sometimes can't wait til Pouncer mellows out a bit with age, while I can't imagine Allen getting any more old-mannish:)

lisalee
03-06-2004, 07:46 PM
Hi All,
Thank you everyone for the welcome. Sash says thanks for all the compliments! I think he's getting a big head now, although I think he's always had one. I think all your babies are so beautiful! I just LOVE looking at pictures. I also really like the signature pics. Well, I have to go get more familiar with this site and read some more posts. I can't believe all the members here!

Lisa & Sash:)

rg_girlca
03-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Oh boy another tabby. I love tabbies.

A warm welcome to Pet Talk Lisa. I hope you like it here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and of course seeing more pictures of your adorable Sash. Such a handsome boy.

As you can see in my signature, I am owned by 3 tabbies and 1 little doggie.

sirrahbed
03-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Hi Lisa and welcome to PT!
I think you will love it here. I enjoyed browsing your webpages and reading about you and beautiful Sash. Hope to see more of you here and we love pictures! :D My three spoiled babies are below. Again, welcome!!!