PDA

View Full Version : I'm not nuts after all

catnapper
03-05-2004, 01:36 PM
I went back to the eyeglass store... and they DID put the left lens in the right frame, the right lens in the left frame.:eek:

I'm glad I'm not nuts... I knew that something wasn't quite right.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

RedHedd
03-05-2004, 01:48 PM
WOW! :eek: So how long before you get the (hopefully) fixed glasses?

Now as for you not being nuts .... isn't it a requirement that in order to be a member of the PT boards that one be nuts? at least abour our pets? :D :p

catnapper
03-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
WOW! :eek: So how long before you get the (hopefully) fixed glasses?

Now as for you not being nuts .... isn't it a requirement that in order to be a member of the PT boards that one be nuts? at least abour our pets? :D :p

They said a week, but I'm sure it'll be more like 4 days. I don't mind the wait since I saved nearly $100 on them - I got them at Sam's Club. I'd heard good things about them and was certainly liked the price. I was impressed with how thin the lenses were, just a shame that they switched the right/left lenses.

As for nuts... my husband might debate that and suggest that I should be considered nuts. I tell him I must be slightly nuts in order to have married him!:D

RICHARD
03-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
I was impressed with how thin the lenses were, just a shame that they switched the right/left lenses.

And I giggled when you admitted you were wearing them upside down....shame on me.

Barbara
03-05-2004, 02:20 PM
I only read the headline and did not want to object.... being polite..... or so....:D ;) :p

RedHedd
03-05-2004, 03:49 PM
They said a week, but I'm sure it'll be more like 4 days. I don't mind the wait since I saved nearly $100 on them - I got them at Sam's Club. I'd heard good things about them and was certainly liked the price. I was impressed with how thin the lenses were, just a shame that they switched the right/left lenses.
Yup, sometimes you can be surprised at who/where good glasses get made. My prior health insurance coverage was for glasses at J.C. Penney and/or Sears Roebuck. The quality and selection at Penney's surprised me. My new health insurance isn't as good and the glasses are more expensive, so I'm holding out until it's big dog or white cane time for me or I find myself wishing for the Internet in Braille! :D

moosmom
03-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Catnapper,

Define normal. You nuts??? Nah. It's the rest of the world that's crazy! :eek: :p :p

catnapper
03-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
I only read the headline and did not want to object.... being polite..... or so....:D ;) :p

Ok, so I'm a bit odd.:D

Rottieluver45
03-05-2004, 11:03 PM
LOL!! I don`t wear glasses but that would be hilarious!!

Tonya
03-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Hehe. That's funny.

Barbara
03-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Ok, so I'm a bit odd.:D

Just Pet Talk average;)