PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Add Pitchuers To Your Navatar?

LauralG
03-05-2004, 09:34 AM
:) I have a question how do you add your pitchuers to your navatar? Because I have posted some of gingin awhile back one of curious Kura and now I will be having some new ones of loveable Dusty if all goes well hopefully this weekend. I went snap happy. Could some please hep add all my pics together that would be very appricated thankyou. :) I also some sketchs on here that I would like to add also so I would like all of mine together. Thanks have a great day.:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-05-2004, 10:10 AM
I can make you an avatar if you'd like. Just post some pics and I will gladly make one. :)

LauralG
03-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Hi thankyou I all ready have tons of pics posted on here I would like to add them all together in my avatar that I allready have I'll be posting some pics of dusty now also so I would like them to be together and I have lots of pic posted on baby Ginger. I just need to know how to do it. Thankyou:) Does anyone know how?

Thanks Willie:)

Karen
03-05-2004, 01:43 PM
You need to use a program like Adobe Photoshop's companion program ImageReady. There are other programs that people use as well. They way it works is you trim resize all the images you want to use, then use ImageReady or some other program to make them into an animation.