PDA

View Full Version : Avon And Granddaughters

K & L
03-05-2004, 07:49 AM
Avon just loves the granddaughters (it’s a good thing!). The other cats pretty much avoid them when they’re over. Some will head for the garage and cat run, some stay hidden, and others keep their distance. But Avon comes out more when they’re around!

She’s a pistol and getting into EVERYTHING. Last night she got on the plant shelf and knocked everything over. Kevin had to climb up and make her come down. How’d we get her down?? She was laying inside a plant so we had to take the whole thing down with her in it!!! We got a picture of her but haven’t downloaded it yet! Good thing she’s in love with the granddaughters or she’d be outdoors (just kidding)!!!
:D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/pad7fab2587b4472259b9a3e00ad02b89/f970cfed.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p1c64289a9342e9f01d9935e0f49b5b4b/f970cff2.jpg

sirrahbed
03-05-2004, 07:50 AM
So glad that door ball rang and is WAS Avon calling!!:D :D

Logan
03-05-2004, 08:10 AM
It's been a long time since I had an active one like that, Lisa! I'm not sure I envy you!!!! :p

Avon and your grandaughter look so cute together!!!! :) What great pictures!!

Vio&Juni
03-05-2004, 08:13 AM
That is such a sweet picture!

Btw, your granddaughter looks a lot like you!

catnapper
03-05-2004, 08:39 AM
Why didn't anyone nominate Avon as a naw-tee cat?:D

She seems to be the picture of feline happiness, and your granddaughter is eating up the kitty attention.

catlover4ever
03-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Avon and your granddaughter both seem to enjoy each other. Great pictures.

catcrazylady
03-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Your grandaughter is adorable!! What a cutie sitting next to another cutie!! Avon is working her magic with the grandchild so you won't find her another home!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif Avon is not only cute she is smart too!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
03-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Now that is a wonderful picture and having Avon , can teach your Grand Daughter respect for all living creatures , the way that my Dear Mother taught me! BlessYou All! Found Cats Salute Avon and her Companion. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-05-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
She seems to be the picture of feline happiness, and your granddaughter is eating up the kitty attention.

I think it goes both ways in the "eating up the attention" department. They both look so happy to just be near each other. :D Hmmmm....granddaughter doesn't need a kitty of her own, does she? ;) :D

But I'm sure the granddaughters are finally in heaven. Can you imagine that grandma has 17(?) cats and whenever you come over they all disappear? How disappointing that must be. But not anymore. Not since Avon came a-knocking. :D

Twink
03-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Looks like Avon knows a fellow kid when she sees one!

New theory: Avon rang that doorbell herself. ;) She took one look at your place and thought, "Now, there's a great place to stay! They'll love me, and feed me, and provide me with children to entertain me, and shelves to climb on, and plants to curl up in..." So she got a good running start, took a flying leap, crashed squarely into the doorbell, and proceeded to make herself look as pitiable as possible before you opened the door.

:D Kidding, of course....

K & L
03-05-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Hmmmm....granddaughter doesn't need a kitty of her own, does she? ;) :D

They would ALL love a cat but all are allergic, along with my daughter. We keep a cat free bedroom and bath for them when they're over. Plus I keep alot of allergy medicine around!:D

kimlovescats
03-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Oh Lisa .... what a precious grandaughter and kitty!!! So glad that they are able to love eachother! Sooooo heartwarming!!!:)

Barbara
03-05-2004, 01:18 PM
I had no idea you had grandchildren but your granddaughter is way to cute :)

And Avon is too. She seems to know that everybody will love her and I think she knows already that your granddaugther adores her:D

K & L
03-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
I had no idea you had grandchildren but your granddaughter is way to cute :)

And Avon is too. She seems to know that everybody will love her and I think she knows already that your granddaugther adores her:D

Thank you!! I actually have 4 granddaughters, 10, 5, 4, and 3!

kimlovescats
03-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Well, while we are on the subject of grandbabies..... it hasn't been confirmed enough to knock me out of denial yet :rolleyes:
but it's looking like my 19 year old (unmarried) daughter is going to make me a grandmother!! I knew I was dreading turning 40 in July!!! :eek:

Don't get me wrong, I will love the baby like crazy .... if it fact there is one .... but this daughter is about as ready for a baby as, an 8 year old is ready for a baby!!!:(

jenluckenbach
03-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Avon knows how to secure her place in the household........get in good with the kiddies ;). :D