PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by all the little videos - Boomer as a baby

Uniqueviking
03-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Boomer, 5 weeks old, playing on my desk with a paper ball :)

http://www.uniqueviking.com/Boomer_5_weeks_old.avi

I hope it won't take too long loading.

It was filmed with a web cam btw. so the quality is far from perfect.

Uniqueviking
03-05-2004, 12:57 AM
...and this is Boomer now (He'll be 1 year March 11th):

http://www.sitecenter.dk/uniqueviking/nss-folder/scrapbog/P1000771.JPG

Sirrahsim
03-05-2004, 01:05 AM
ohhhhhh I just love videos:):) Boomer is just as adorable now as he(she?) was as a lil' kitten:)

How did your Boomer get named?
My Boomer is named for the words to the University of Oklahoma fight song: "Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner":D :D

Uniqueviking
03-05-2004, 01:25 AM
I asked the people on music board I go to, if they had any suggestions for a name - It had to start with a B (my other babies are called Beans, the Beddy Bear and Bownie the Bat, lol)...and somebody suggested Boomer. The name fits perfect, because he is such a naw-tee boy, lol!

He is a big boy now...already weighs 13 pounds :)

I have quite a few webcam baby videos of him. They're so funny to watch now.

Vio&Juni
03-05-2004, 03:47 AM
Oh, he's so beautiful!

Kirsten
03-05-2004, 04:56 AM
It's still hard to believe how big Boomer has become! :) Seems to be like yesterday when he was the tiny little baby from the first photos you've sent! :)

Kirsten

catcrazylady
03-05-2004, 05:35 AM
AWWWWWWWE! What an adorable baby and he is such an incredible hunk now!! Boomer you are sooooo handsome!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
I loved the video!

sirrahbed
03-05-2004, 06:29 AM
THAT was one sweet little video clip! What a cute little fluffball busily playing with his oh so exciting toy! - a wadded paper ball! I wondered if he was going to jump after it at the end!! So cute...:)

Randi
03-05-2004, 07:27 AM
Loved the video of fluffy little Boomer - he has certainly grown to a very handsome boy! :) Wish I had pics of Fister when he was little.

Uniqueviking
03-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Thank you all :) I'll tell Boomer you liked his baby video, and perhaps he'll share another one ;)

Randi, he was only ½ hour old the first time I saw him, and I of course took lots of pictures :D

Steffi N
03-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Boomer, you were such an adorable baby and you are so handsome now.
Thank you for sharing the video. :)
You did say you have more.....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Loved the video of fluffy little Boomer - he has certainly grown to a very handsome boy! :) Wish I had pics of Fister when he was little.

Ditto on that. I have a few pics of Tubby as a kitten, but not anywhere near as many as I would like now. And no videos whatsoever. :( Peanut either since I think she was like 7 or 8 months old by the time I got her.

Ok, so I was waiting for the video to download while I wrote this and now I've seen it and all I can say is OMG!!! How totally adorable!!! Talk about cuteness overload! What a little sweetie!!

You say you have more of these? You must let us see them! :D

rkidsrcats
03-05-2004, 10:19 AM
What a little furball! And playing with that very expensive kitten toy....crumpled paper!
Boomer was a doll when he was little and now he's quite the handsome man. Thanks for sharing him with us!

kimlovescats
03-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Ahhhhhh, what a teeny tiny cutie pie!!!!!!!:D

Barbara
03-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Here's a video I can see:D :D

Boomer is sooo cute. Oh I miss kitties:)

Edwina's Secretary
03-05-2004, 03:33 PM
AAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!