PDA

View Full Version : It won't be a Sunny day when the Queen comes....

RICHARD
03-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Rude Navy parrot onshore while Queen visits ship

A parrot that shouts "Show us your t*ts" at women on board a Royal Navy ship, is being taken ashore when the Queen comes to visit.

Sunny, an African Grey, won't be on board HMS Lancaster this week when the Queen arrives on an official trip.

The bird's repertoire includes telling top brass to "F*** off" and squawking "b******s" and "a**e" at sailors as they work, says The Sun.

The Queen and Prince Philip are to tour the frigate in Portsmouth on Friday. Logistics officer Lt-Cmdr John Pheasant said: "The crew are excited. Visits like this don't come round often."

-----------------------------------------------

No wonder...

I'd be a little leery of bringing home anybody with a pet like that!

What are tstarts?????:confused:

Logan
03-04-2004, 07:12 PM
I heard that they had changed their mind about this, but I never researched it. It was on my bird community earlier today. Poor Parrot.....needs to clean up his language a bit, doesn't he??? LOL!!!! :)

bluekat
03-04-2004, 08:05 PM
LOL!:D My dad told me about that:p Once I've been in a petshop and this parrot kept on swearing at me! lol...but its funny:p

Corinna
03-04-2004, 08:13 PM
I think its best for the parrot to have shore leave. Maybe find him a nice freind for a night(he he)

Twisterdog
03-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Yeah, I can sympathise. Little Bird has picked up a couple ... ummmmm ... choice phrases as well. :o

popcornbird
03-04-2004, 11:57 PM
Having a parrot can mean telling the world what sort of a person you are. They are such mimicks! You need to beware of what you teach them. They can give their owners a bad name. :p He he. Funny story.:D