PDA

View Full Version : I met the NICEST kitties

catnapper
03-04-2004, 05:06 PM
I hardly ever get to my inlaws' house and went there last night. I knew they had dogs & birds, but somehow I never knew they had kitties! My brother-in-law worked last summer on a local farm and brought home three feral kittens.

They have a 10 month old calico female, and 6 month old white & orange brother and sister. The brother has a "dirty" face and is just soooo darn cute. He almost died when they got him and my MIL sat up all night holding him and nursing him back to health. The sister is so attached my my MIL and follows her everywhere... she gave me kitten kisses!

They are so darn sweet! I told my mother-in-law that if she wasn't careful, that she might have one less cat when I left.:D

All thats said, I told her about my PT addiction and suggested that she visit us! I hope she drops by!:)

jenluckenbach
03-04-2004, 05:29 PM
Well, we will expect some pictures when you get that camera back!!!
:D

catnapper
03-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Well, we will expect some pictures when you get that camera back!!!
:D

I actually finally put it in the mail to Nikon Repair Center yesterday!:D Hopefull I'll be back in action within the next two weeks! I feel so naked without it. Pouncer and Allen were so darn sweet when they were napping today and I cursed myself for not having the camera.

And yes, I was planning on trying to get pictures of those lovely kitties.

davidpizzica
03-05-2004, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
I hardly ever get to my inlaws' house and went there last night. I knew they had dogs & birds, but somehow I never knew they had kitties! My brother-in-law worked last summer on a local farm and brought home three feral kittens.

They have a 10 month old calico female, and 6 month old white & orange brother and sister. The brother has a "dirty" face and is just soooo darn cute. He almost died when they got him and my MIL sat up all night holding him and nursing him back to health. The sister is so attached my my MIL and follows her everywhere... she gave me kitten kisses!

They are so darn sweet! I told my mother-in-law that if she wasn't careful, that she might have one less cat when I left.:D

All thats said, I told her about my PT addiction and suggested that she visit us! I hope she drops by!:) I hope she will! I've been here a week bragging about my two furbies, Nikki my tuxedo and Daisy my newest a beautiful tortie.;) ;)

sirrahbed
03-05-2004, 06:33 AM
We will all be in Pouncer and Allen withdrawal!! At least I have desktops to rotate!!:p (black and white sketch of both boys and volorful "Tiffany" of Pouncer)
I also love that "dirty face" look!!! My grandkiyty, Pickles has the same smudgey face, also an orange and white, and it gives him such a rogueish look!!!:p

catmandu
03-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Tht is nice , for her to take in those little Cats , and may the Lord bless her, The Found Cats and I do!