PDA

View Full Version : T & P Outside

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-04-2004, 04:47 PM
T & P got to go outside last weekend too. I've just been so busy with the Mr. Smiley pics and videos that I haven't had a chance to get around to the outside ones. ;)

Tubby couldn't wait! I took his collar and rope out of the drawer and he was immediately at the back door meowing. Peanut, as usual, was a little more tentative, but edged her way out too.

Here's the only decent pic I got. It's hard to get the camera out when you're managing two ropes, each one wanting to go a different way and both getting all tangled in the process. :rolleyes:

Tubby was all over this pot. It has the live catnip in it. Of course there's nothing but brown stubby sticks in it now, but he was still totally enamored with it, rubbing his gums all over it. I was surprised that Peanut really could have cared less about the pot. She likes catnip as much as Tubby, but she didn't hardly even go near the pot. Maybe because it had Tubby's scent all over it by the time she got there. :rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p2427d774319d48184537e9d39f1209d4/f978c0d4.jpg

And then I've two videos. There not really exciting but they're cute. First of all we have Peanut. She eventually made her way to my lap and seemed to like it there, so she was sniffing the breezes from that vantage point.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-04-2004, 04:50 PM
Oops, forgot about this picture. I got Terry to take one. You'll have to excuse the old "I'm hanging around the house and I'm cold" shirt I've got on. It's really a raggy thing but I couldn't hardly take it off before the pic with that precious little package on my lap. :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p384e4b8c0bd4fc7ef1f0c4543888d06a/f978c0d2.jpg

And here's the video of Tubby. Again, not much action but the tail is flipping pretty good! :D

sirrahbed
03-04-2004, 05:31 PM
I enjoyed the videos! For some reason I had to update my windows media but whatever!! Peanut looks so sweet sitting there sniffing the breeze and Tubby just enjoying the sun. Your pic looks cute too:)

auggie
03-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Great videos!
Peanut is so pretty. What a sweet little doll.
The video really shows the "maine coon" tips on her ears.
Tubby is very handsome.

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-04-2004, 08:40 PM
I swear Tubby and Peanut are the CUTEST!!!

I really needed a smile...

*KISSES* for Tubby and Peanut.. :)

hope you two cute kitties had fun smellin the breezes and checking out the potted plants!!;)

Sirrahsim
03-04-2004, 09:24 PM
both of your kitties are so sweet:) What kind of camera did you take that with? I can't seem to get my camera to save movie clips in any format other than MPEGs which are quite large.

Uniqueviking
03-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Aww, that's so cute. She just sits there and sniffs the fresh air!

I couldn't get the one of Tubby to load for some reason.

Vio&Juni
03-05-2004, 02:32 AM
I have a collection of videos of your kitties on my pc :)

And, Debbie, don't you worry about the shirt. With a beautiful woman and a pretty kitty in the picture, who's looking at the shirt?

Randi
03-05-2004, 07:18 AM
Oh, fresh spring air - there's nothing better! They sure seem to enjoy it a lot. Now, they've got a taste of it, they'll want to go out every day! :D

Debbie, don't you worry about your clothes, you look gorgeous, and I can see that Peanut is keeping your legs warm. :) Lovely picture and video clips! ;)

Edwina's Secretary
03-05-2004, 07:35 AM
Wasn't it a great day for an outing? The wind in your fur and all the missed but not forgotten outside smells! Kitty heaven!

K & L
03-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Looks like a fun time for them! Always enjoy seeing both of their pictures!

ramanth
03-05-2004, 09:05 AM
AWW! :) I love how Peanut's whiskers were blowing in the wind. :D

catmandu
03-05-2004, 09:19 AM
I am going to have the front porch enclodsed , so at least the Cats can enjoy the sun , a bit. I just dont want tem roamingthe neighborhood! Those are Terrific Photos!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-05-2004, 10:05 AM
Thanks everybody. :D

Kimmy, I noticed Peanut's whiskers too. Especially when she's looking straight ahead. It almost looks like little martian antenae (sp?). :D And I love how Peanut sniffs the wind. She wasn't doing it too much in this video, but she always has to bob her head up and as if she's just drinking in all those wonderful outside smells. :D

And yes, now that they've got a taste of it again, Tubby is constantly begging to go outside. He got out in the garage last night when I was taking the recyclables out. I let him out there for a minute because he just loves it so much and thinks he's getting away with something. :D

But Wednesday morning when Terry was leaving, he saw a coyote off by the fence. T & P are never unattended outside, but now we'll have to be extra cautious when we have them out there. :eek:

Killearn Kitties
03-05-2004, 11:01 AM
Aww Tubby and Peanut enjoying the fresh air and dappled sunlight! How wonderful! It's very cute how Peanut's whiskers are blowing in the wind! :D

kimlovescats
03-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Oh Debbie .... "my" Peanut was almost close enough to feel her beautiful fur! NOW... if you can just get her to look me in the eye at that range, I will surely melt!!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-05-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
NOW... if you can just get her to look me in the eye at that range, I will surely melt!!!:D

Hmmm....guess I got an assignment for this weekend. :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Great pics. They really looked like they were enjoying their "freedom". I loved your comment about how Tubby loves to go in the garage because he thinks he is getting away with something!! They are just like inquisitive toddlers:D