ramanth
03-04-2004, 03:34 PM
No not Kia...sadly. ;) But really cool video! :D

Shared at another board I frequent. :)

http://www.henry.martinez.net/videos/14thplace.htm

It's WMV.

DogLover9501
03-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Awww so cute, I think I seen that on a dog show on TV?

cocker_luva
03-04-2004, 03:48 PM
THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Cincy'sMom
03-04-2004, 03:55 PM
I've seent hat video before, and it is very good! I love freestlye!!

Now that we have a DVD drive, I (and that means Ralph) may, someday ( and that means after the musical in May), be able to get the performance Cincy and I did at the Christmas show on to the computer!! So how bout Christmas in July?

cali
03-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Carolyn scott and Rookie. you have no idea how many times I have seen that video lol. our flyball club had her over here for a freestyle semianr back in July. so I have met her in RL.

here is Carolyn speaking and a few people in the picture listening

http://www.imagewireless.ca/myweb/weskeys/freestyle1.jpg

and here is perky the little princess while everyone elses dogs were in kennels or on the floor looky where little perky was!

http://www.imagewireless.ca/myweb/weskeys/freestyle2.jpg

Moose
03-04-2004, 05:48 PM
That was so adorable! That dog just stole my heart...he looked so happy to be doing that! :D

dukedogsmom
03-04-2004, 07:52 PM
I must be getting mighty sensitive in my old age because that dog was so sweet, he brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing! What a happy dog.

BCBlondie
03-04-2004, 08:06 PM
Wow!! HAha that was awesome!!!!:eek: :D That's freestyle dancing, isn't it? I started teaching my Megan some of that type of stuff. :) That golden is VERY good though! I'm surprised he didn't get dizzy with all that spinning!! LOL

bluekat
03-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Aww, that's so cute!:D That dog looks like he loves to dance!:p

Kfamr
03-04-2004, 09:19 PM
I've seen this before too, but it's always worth seeing again. It's amazing, the dog kept it's eyes on her like at all times.:D

Holly's mom
03-04-2004, 09:43 PM
That was awesome! I would love to take Holly to a class to learn how to do that!! :)

ramanth
03-05-2004, 08:01 AM
Hey Cali! Thanks for putting a name to her. Found a lot of neat articles. :D

K9soul
03-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I must be getting mighty sensitive in my old age because that dog was so sweet, he brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing! What a happy dog.

Well that happened to me too. I was hesitant to mention it cause I wondered how incredibly sappy people would think I am, but since you admitted it.. :D

I have seen a couple freestyle performances on Pet Star but nothing like that. I haven't seen that video before but I just loved it. Thanks so much for sharing, just made my day. I have it bookmarked now!

lizbud
03-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Oh, I love this video.:) I have it saved on my pc at work &
play it every once in a while. I love it.:) That exhibition takes
both brains & talent. Beautiful dog & great trainer.:D