PDA

View Full Version : More Peanut & Friend

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-04-2004, 02:54 PM
The morning routine in our house is after I get out of the shower of give T & P their medicine with a treat of canned cat food. After I hang around long enough to determine that Tubby isn't going to confiscate all of Peanut's treat, I head downstairs to clean the litter boxes.

Well, this is what I saw when I got back upstairs today.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p5f3729ee6528806dfc922baf5d566aea/f9718162.jpg

Yep, Mr. Smiley trying his best to get Peanut's attention, and Peanut trying her best to ignore him. :D

Her daddy is out of town, so she was waiting for me to go upstairs so she could run up behind me and go to work - which is her normal routine. You know she can't head up there alone. ;) :rolleyes: So here she is telling me "upstairs, mom, let's just go upstairs so I can get this thing out of my face!"
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/pc236b0768ecd3a5d26e5f4395672c62e/f971815f.jpg

And here are two small videos of Mr Smiley trying his hardest to get her attention and Peanut trying her hardest to ignore him. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-04-2004, 02:56 PM
And one more where she's finally had enough. :D

We've cut off as much as we can cut off of him, so once he starts laying down I think that's the end. Hopefully he'll last until this weekend. :D

jazzcat
03-04-2004, 03:07 PM
I love these pictures and videos with Peanut and Mr. Smiley. Even my husband has been coming in to watch the videos. I'll have to show him the latest episode tonight.:D

catcrazylady
03-04-2004, 03:08 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!! I hate to see Mr. Smiley go!!! I'm sure Peanut can't wait for him to meet his demise!

This has been hilarious!!!:D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Vermontcat
03-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Peanut is so cute with her balloon buddy.
I posted this in your other thread about Peanut and her friend but I don't think you saw it there.
Here's a greeting card for Peanut.:)
SMILE (www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/display.pd?path=40946&bfrom=1&prodnum=3015493&)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-04-2004, 03:26 PM
Thanks Vermontcat. I did see it but forgot to respond. :o

This is adorable and I wanted to send it to Terry, so thanks for reposting it and reminding me. :D

ramanth
03-04-2004, 03:42 PM
LMAO!! These just keep getting better and better!! :D :D I dont' think I've laughed so hard in so long.

The scrolling text was just top notch!!

my "weather" scroll:

Today we'll have mostly Smiley skies with the chance of a gloomy Peanut approaching this evening. :D

ChrisH
03-04-2004, 03:43 PM
:D :D :D So cute and funny!

Uniqueviking
03-04-2004, 11:09 PM
LOL...too funny :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Thanks everybody!

And I'm happy to report that Mr. Smiley got a new lease on life this morning! He had been hanging pretty low these last few days and there really isn't much left to be cut off to give him a lift. So this morning I picked him up and really checked out close just how much more I could cut off. Well....it turns out there was this big plastic piece on him where they connect the ribbon. I hadn't even noticed it before. It was just glued on, so I pealed it off and he immediately headed right for the ceiling! Yippeee!!! He's got a few more days left in him. :D

catland
03-05-2004, 10:13 AM
yay - more Mr. Smiley. You are too funny.:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-05-2004, 02:01 PM
those videos of Peanut are soooo funny!!!

She deserves some extra treats.. i can honestly say she is a professonal ignorer.. and Mr. Smiley took the rejection so well...

and the scrolling text was soo funny!!!!:D

RICHARD
03-31-2004, 05:26 PM
LMMFAO,

I had a 'Mr Smiley' moment at the store yesterday.

At the supermarket I shop in they put the helium character balloons in the checkout aisles.

I was in line and happened to 'feel' something on my shoulder....I turned around and there was an upside down Bugs Bunny balloon looking at me...
I jumped and thought about Mr Smiley......

His spirit lives on!!

slick
03-31-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I jumped and thought about Mr Smiley......

His spirit lives on!!
:D :D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!!!!! And it could only happen to you, Richard.:D

AmberLee
03-31-2004, 11:54 PM
I needed a laugh tonight! Way to go, Mr. Smiley!!!

[Livvy, however, is wishing her former roommate all the best in this contest of wills!]

Barbara
04-01-2004, 01:53 AM
"Why do you have that low hanging balloon in your living room. It doesn't look good anymore???"
" Oh it's just a personal friend of my cat." :p

Unfortunately I can never see your videos. My player just says he needs a different decompression program which it can't find:(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Barbara, have you tried updating your player? Most of the big 3 - Windows Media Viewer, Real Player and Quicktime - offer free updates on their websites. I know somebody (can't remember who) couldn't view them and all they did was update and it worked. Another thing you might try is right click on the link and download the file to your computer, then right click on the file and click on "open with" and manually choose a different viewer (one of the 3 above). Your computer is set to automatically open that kind of file with a certain viewer, but by doing saving the file and doing an "open with" you can usually override that.

Otherwise, if nothing works for you, we'll have to have a video party at my house when you're here in June. ;) :D Of course, then you'll be able to see the real Peanut.....:D

catmandu
04-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Hooray for Mr. Smiley , and I love those Videos , as does the Libary Cat Club , they are amazing. It still astounds an older Fellow , like myself, how advanced Technology is , Today!