PDA

View Full Version : Some time haven't been here....

EssTer
03-04-2004, 02:39 PM
maybe someone did notice that I haven't been here for some time.. well, my old computer is gone (RIP darling LOL) but now we just got from good friends pther computer.... itīsīMacintosh... Iīm not sure I like it so much, but itīs bgetter than nothing AND now at least we can attach printer, scanner and digital cam ;) soon will be BUddy pixies ;)

OOh, I just need some advice.. well on PCs to put in pic in PT you must enter that img and address, very often address I got with clicking right button on mouse, and then properties and so I can see picīs address....but that mouse hasnīt two buttons.. just one.. hummm....how Ill put in pics?:D

Tweety_Pie
03-04-2004, 02:50 PM
im pretty sure to copy something you hold down on the mouse intill this little thing pops up and says copy ect :)

catland
03-04-2004, 02:54 PM
welcome back Esster - its good to have you back.:)

K9soul
03-04-2004, 03:14 PM
Welcome back!! Sorry I can't help you about your mouse.. I've never heard of a mouse with only one button :confused:

Good to see you back though :)

Randi
03-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Esster! It's good to see you back, and congratulations on your Mac - much better! You'll soon get used to it. :D

If you want to use "Right click" press Option while you click. ;)

Edit: Wolfie is right, it is the Ctrl key - I was too sleepy when I replied, sorry!

EssTer
03-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Esster! It's good to see you back, and congratulations on your Mac - much better! You'll soon get used to it. :D

If you want to use "Right click" press Option while you click. ;)

option? and where I'll get it?is it button? sporry I'm just not so good on these computers...grrr:D

popcornbird
03-04-2004, 03:47 PM
I don't know anything about Macs, so I'd be no help at all, but I was wondering about your disappearance, and was going to make a thread asking about you. I'm so glad you're back! :D

wolfie
03-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Macs are great! :D

Do you have OSX or OS9? I have OSX, and to get the image URL you press 'ctrl' and click and then go to 'open image in new window' and then copy the URL from the address bar.

But if you have OS9 I think you follow Randi's advice. ^_^

EssTer
03-05-2004, 06:06 AM
Wolfie, I tried your method and it works :D Thanx a lot

Randi, if I'll have more problems I'll contact you:D

wolfie
03-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by EssTer
Wolfie, I tried your method and it works :D Thanx a lot

Your very welcome! ^_^

dukedogsmom
03-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Welcome back! And yes, we had noticed. I know nothing about Macs. We'll look forward to lots of pics.