PDA

View Full Version : Muffin

Edwina's Secretary
11-20-2001, 09:50 AM
Those eyes, that posture, the attitude! I believe you missed your calling as a runway model.

You are too beautiful little Muffin!

Ethel
11-20-2001, 10:05 AM
Muffin you are a beauty! You sound like my cat Lulu when it comes to strangers coming into to HER house.
I love how you perch on the back of the chair when your human is on the computer. What a sweet girl you are. :)

sasvermont
11-20-2001, 11:20 AM
Hi Muff! You are one pretty girl. I love the way you stand up on your hind legs. You are loved, that's for sure. Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day. Enjoy!
:cool:

thelmalu99
11-20-2001, 11:55 AM
Muffin, you're so pretty! You sound like such a fun kitty to have around! Congrats!

tatsxxx11
11-20-2001, 01:55 PM
Hi beautiful Muffin! I agree... that pose, those long, sleek legs, are definitely runway material! :D You're a real beauty Muffin! (Did I mention your gorgeous eyes??) And I think you are wise in metering out your love and affection for those very special humans in your life! So happy to meet you beautiful Muffin, our preciously sweet and demure, most deserving, Cat of the Day! Congratulations, and lots of love and kisses to you lovely Muffin :)

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Logan
11-20-2001, 06:42 PM
What a great girl you are, Muffin!! Sorry you had to change homes, but it sounds like you landed in just the right place!!! Congratulations to you on being our very special Cat of the Day!! :D

lizbud
11-20-2001, 07:17 PM
Muffin,
Hello Pretty One .. Congratulations go out
to your Sweet self for being today's shy,
but Gorgeous CAT OF THE DAY !!!

wayne0214
11-20-2001, 08:03 PM
muffin; what a beautiful calico/tabby and those eyes, with such strong definitive markings on her head. She is a beautiful COTD.

...............wayne

Cougie Wechsler
11-20-2001, 11:24 PM
Oh Muffin, I love that "prairie cat" pose. My friend's cat Ginger always gets on her hind legs like that to sniff the air. You are such a breath taking kitty! I am so glad you wound up in a loving home. Bless you sweet girl!

marysmerrycats
03-13-2003, 03:53 PM
thanks everyone! I had never seen these posts before! thanks Ann, for the link! I just showed the posts to Muffin and she is happy!:) :D