PDA

View Full Version : Comet

tatsxxx11
09-07-2001, 05:34 AM
Wow Comet! Those gorgeous green eyes are dazzling! Just like a brilliant comet streaking across the sky, their brilliance takes my breath away! Together with your fireball orange coat, well, you are one gorgeous guy! How lucky your new family is to have been chosen by you as your forever humans. Looks like you're definitely living the good life there in sunny Santa Barbara! :) Congratulations to you Comet, our most dazzling and heavenly Cat of the Day! Have a wonderful day of celebration Comet, with lots of love, kisses and extra treats, of course!

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Cougie Wechsler
09-07-2001, 06:35 AM
Comet, you look so comfy in that drawer! My guys do the same thing. I am glad to meet you today as you are celebrated as our special Cat of the Day. It seems like you know how to have a good time! Congrats and God Bless to our Comet, our special orange guy!

margaret
09-07-2001, 06:46 AM
Hello, Comet! What a handsome orange kitty you are! You look very cozy in that dresser drawer--or are you helping your human decide what to wear for the day? ;)
Congratulations on being our "Cat of the Day"!! :)

Logan
09-07-2001, 07:05 AM
Hey Comet! What a smart fellow you are, my Butter did the same thing. He just decided living here was better than the last place because I let him come inside and make himself comfortable! And you look comfortable too, in your drawer! Here's to a happy life for you, Comet. Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day! :D

purrley
09-07-2001, 07:27 AM
Nothing can be more special than to be
chosen by a cat - they know who loves em ;)

zippy-kat
09-07-2001, 08:42 AM
What a handsome kitty you are!

Kisses & catnip to you!

Ldybleau
09-07-2001, 11:22 AM
Oh sweet kitty!! You look a lot like my little baby but i think you are more mischieveious!! Have a wonderful day precious kitty :)
http://www.geocities.com/lady_lady_ca/dodo.gif

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Ldybleau ]

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Ldybleau ]

Kittylady
09-07-2001, 01:16 PM
I almost fell over when I saw your picture, Comet! You could be my Alex's long lost twin.

He is just like you, a big ol' monkey in a cat suit, and into everything and eating anything. :eek:

I know your mommy & daddy love you as much as I love my Alex. ;)

Luv, Kittylady

NoahsMommy
09-07-2001, 01:34 PM
Comet, you are such a sweet kitty! I am glad that you found a better home that suits you!

This picture of you in the drawer is soooo cute!! My baby Noah loves being in my pajama drawer and is going to grow up to be just like you!

AmberLee
09-07-2001, 05:52 PM
What an adorable boy! Enjoy your special day as Cat of the Day and thanks for sharing your beauty with us.

lizbud
09-07-2001, 09:05 PM
Comet,
Hi smart & beautiful,orange kittie..
Just want to echo the words of another
admirer and say..

"Nothing can be more special than to be
chosen by a cat - they know who loves em "

Congrats to You Comet!!!!

Ila
09-08-2001, 03:59 PM
Congratulations Comet!! Your a handsome cat. Sounds like your a pretty playful cat. :)