PDA

View Full Version : I predict lots of photos from Camp Vermont...

sasvermont
03-04-2004, 06:32 AM
This weekend VermontCat and her daughter will be coming over for a visit and photo shoot. What can I say, I have been slow on the camera button for sure!

I have been so busy knitting.......

SAS:)

Pam
03-04-2004, 07:21 AM
Hooray for Vermont Cat! Whatever it takes to get photos out of Camp Vermont works for me! :p We have missed stories and pictures of all of the campers! Maybe Vermont Cat can take a couple of mitten pictures too! :) (I imagine it must be fun trying to knit with a houseful of kitties! I bet that yarn ball gets tackled from time to time!) :D

Barbara
03-04-2004, 07:23 AM
I was waiting for these news:D :D :D

Thanks Vermontcat!

Randi
03-04-2004, 07:55 AM
I too am looking forward to hear news - and see pics!! ;) Also of the mittens, which I'm not quite sure what is - the ones without fingers, perhaps?

Fister would have a ball in your house, lately he's taken up yarn ball hockey. :D He vigorausly? bats it under the drawers and tries to get it out again.

Rachel
03-04-2004, 08:20 AM
Count me in as someone who will be eagerly awaiting the pictures and more news of the doings at Camp Vermont. I don't think any of us will be disappointed. We never are.

Vermontcat
03-04-2004, 08:54 AM
I can't wait! Just 2 more days!:)
I want to see how big Chloe is now and tell Miley that I expect to get at least one "Happy Miley" photo!
And if you need a couple of mitten models, my daughter and I can help you out with that.:)

catmandu
03-04-2004, 09:05 AM
We are waiting , as Samantha and Friends areFriends of the Found Cats!

Vio&Juni
03-04-2004, 09:26 AM
It was about time to see the beautiful Abyssinian girls :)

I've been missing them.

Logan
03-04-2004, 10:17 AM
I was going to say the same thing as Vio! "It's about time, Sallyanne!". I was about to send out a search party for you!!!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-04-2004, 10:50 AM
I've been thinking lately how quiet it's been over at Camp Vermont. Now I can't wait for next week and all the great pics we'll get to see! :D

sasvermont
03-05-2004, 08:09 AM
I did take photos of my mittens and cats but none were that great, so I am counting on VtCat to do the professional photography thing!

Tomorrow is the day!

By the way, my fingers are sore from pushing the knitting needle so many hours in a row!

SAS:rolleyes:

Barbara
03-05-2004, 02:36 PM
So when will you post:D :D :D ???
I guess it won't be earlier than Sunday my time?

Vermontcat
03-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Sas, I have two cameras packed to go!:)
Barbara, most likely you will have to wait until Sunday for photos but they will be worth the wait!;)

shais_mom
03-06-2004, 12:09 AM
I was just thinking earlier that we have NOT seen pics of your crew lately!!!! And I am in withdrawal!!!
Can't wait!

smokey the elder
03-06-2004, 07:34 AM
Camp Vermont piccys! I can't wait!:)

Pam
03-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Calling Camp Vermont! Come in please! We are not seeing any pictures! :) Did you forget? :(

Vermontcat
03-08-2004, 09:09 PM
My daughter and I had a great time visiting Camp Vermont on Saturday.
We took lots of photos of kittens and mittens.:)
It has taken me a long time to go through all the photos, I hope to get some of them posted tomorrow. (I have over 60 of them!)
I hope everyone can wait until then!

Hi Pam, you posted the same time I did.
Can you wait till tomorrow or do you need one photo to hold you over for tonight?

Pam
03-08-2004, 09:11 PM
Good job Vermont Cat! Somehow I knew you wouldn't let us down. :) We'll be patient. :)

Vermontcat
03-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Just for you Pam, here is a photo of the giant white Dust Bunny that my daughter found under the futon!;)
http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/dustbun.jpg
That was the only sighting of Winter, it seems the vacuum monster chased her under there before we came to visit and she was too afraid to come out and play!

Steffi N
03-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Looking forward to all the pictures. :)

Rachel
03-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat

http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/dustbun.jpg
That was the only sighting of Winter, it seems the vacuum monster chased her under there before we came to visit and she was too afraid to come out and play!

So you are in on perpetrating the notion that this cute stuffy is real? Nope, don't believe it. Far too adorable to be a living, breathing bunner.

Vermontcat
03-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Rachel, the bunny is very real and very soft. :)

Since I have so many photos to post I will start a few new threads.
I will go start them now but it may take me a while.