PDA

View Full Version : My Sweet Orange Boy - Dylan :-)

sirrahbed
03-03-2004, 07:58 PM
It has been awhile! Seeing Peanut Butter (#1 fan right here!!) made me rush to get the camera and capture his twin and my own handsome orange loverboy:D This is absolutely the sweetest cat I have ever owned - or who has ever owned me. NOTHING ruffles his calm. He is gentle, polite, affectionate - and I think he has the sweetest face I have ever seen! Such a wonderful combination on such a big animal! Can you tell I love my Dylan?? I woke him up from a nap for this picture so he is still a bit sleepy but happy to pose for meowmie.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p859c147e9466ea22789fa3faea621e5b/f9730a69.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-03-2004, 08:43 PM
You must have been reading my mind! Just this afternoon I was thinking about asking for pics of Dylan since we haven't seen him in awhile. Thanks! :D

I think it's just amazing how quickly he integrated himself into the household. He just looks so at home, as if he had been there his whole life. :D

CatDad
03-03-2004, 09:39 PM
He looks so cute even if he is sleepy.

Thanks!

Off to find the PB thread,:)

Sirrahsim
03-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Dylan looks like such a sweety:) I can't wait until I get to meet him!! can't you smuggle him over in your suitcase?:D :D :D

trayi52
03-03-2004, 10:53 PM
I think we need more pictures of Dylan too! That little sweet Fluffy ball of fur, is so cute and sweet!

Oh yes, more pictures of our sweet Dylan!!

Willie:)

catcrazylady
03-04-2004, 06:07 AM
JUST ONE PICTURE !!!! I don't think that was very nice! We love Dylan and we want more!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif
Usually when you post pictures of Dylan I run and hug Peanut Butter. I know how much you love that big boy because we can tell by the way you talk about him. That always makes me think about how much I love my oversized muffin so I go hug him. I didn't see this until I got to work. It's 7:00am so now I have to wait HOURS and HOURS before I can get a Peanut Butter hug!!!!!

MORE DYLAN!!!....PLEASE!!!!

catlover4ever
03-04-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh I love seeing Dylan. H e is such a handsome orangie boy!!! I have to agree, I would like to see a few more pictures of Dylan.

catmandu
03-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Dylan is such a good Cat! Michaels original name was Dylan , after Bob , but I added Miachael , as I love Whats Michael , the Japanese comic strip.Love to Dylan , from the Found Cats , especailly Michael , and Roscoe!

jazzcat
03-04-2004, 11:02 AM
He's so handsome! I'm so glad you and he found each other!:D

luckies4me
03-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Great name! :D That's my son's name. ;)

He reminds me of my old MainCoon cat Simba. :)

sirrahbed
03-04-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Great name! :D That's my son's name. ;)

He reminds me of my old MainCoon cat Simba. :)
Yes, great name!! I was just reading your nap misadventures and first thought Dylan was a kitty! I do not think I have met another Dylan cat:D [just read that Gary had a Dylan cat!!!] I read your profile and you certainly have some interesting pets! Dylan may be a Maine Coon, we are not sure. He fits the description and characteristics quite closely - who knows? All I know is that he is extra close to my heart :D

jenluckenbach
03-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
JUST ONE PICTURE !!!! !!!![/SIZE]
My sentiments exactly!!!;)

auggie
03-04-2004, 07:33 PM
What a gorgeous boy!
I wish my Phoenix had some of Dylan's sweet personality.