03-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Congratulations Richard!!!:D I love your posts...keep them coming!:D

PJ's Mom
03-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Wow! :eek:

Congrats! :D

trayi52
03-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Congratulations Richard!! I love reading all your posts. They are all so great! Keep them coming, we never know what your going to post next!! The Mystery of Richard!

Willie

Dogz
03-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Come on, Richard, you can do it!:)

I love reading your posts, and I laugh at pretty much every one. Thanks for all of the laughs, and keep them coming!

G.P.girl
03-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Congrats richard! I always love reading your posts, they lighten up even the meanest threads:D :cool:

RICHARD
03-03-2004, 07:01 PM

Thank you, to everyone.....

It's nice to hear that you enjoy reading my posts...sometimes I go back and don't understand what I was trying to say :rolleyes:

Thanks for putting up with the bad jokes, puns and
stories.......

Especially the stories....

I have fun looking for the and am tickled that you enjoy reading them.....as bizarre as they may be....

Heres the phone number to my therapist.

1-213-555-1234

For my friends outside the US..

I don't know the country code....call the international operator for more info....:rolleyes: ;) :p :D

slick
03-03-2004, 07:03 PM
What can I say, except that sometimes I laugh so hard I pee myself :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do you really want to take credit for that????:D :D

Welcome to my world.

jenfer
03-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Congrats, Richard. As of right now, you are AT 4000! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ;)

RICHARD
03-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by slick
What can I say, except that sometimes I laugh so hard I pee myself :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do you really want to take credit for that????:D

It DEPENDS...............:rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :D

mugsy
03-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Congrats Richard!!! Sheesh....you talk a lot!!! And they say women talk a lot! hhehehe

rg_girlca
03-03-2004, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slick
[B]What can I say, except that sometimes I laugh so hard I pee myself :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do you really want to take credit for that????:D :D

LOL you crack me up Slick. :D

RICHARD, Congratulations on 4000 posts. I along with everyone else, truly enjoy reading your posts. Many times you make my day with your comments like the one you just did when you answered Slick's post.

"It DEPENDS"

You're too much RICHARD and I'm looking forward to reading the next 4000 posts and hoping to see more pics of your precious Eddy.

Moose
03-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Congrats Richard! :D

Miss Meow
03-03-2004, 08:58 PM
Congratulations to PT's political commentator, sniffer dog of weird news, martini maker and underwear wetter ;) :D

RICHARD
03-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Congratulations to PT's political commentator, sniffer dog of weird news, martini maker and underwear wetter ;) :D

Dang,

I could have a TV show....:rolleyes:

gini
03-04-2004, 11:30 AM
IT DEPENDS????

Plastic for everyone's chair!!

Richard CONGRATULATIONS!!

Over 4,000 silly, serious and ..............(can't think of another word that starts with "s") wonderful posts.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-04-2004, 12:02 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!:D

K9soul
03-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Congratulations Richard! I enjoy your posts, and when I'm really looking for something lighthearted that will make me smile or laugh, your posts are the ones I look for :D

ChrisH
03-04-2004, 01:20 PM
CONGRATULATIONS RICHARD!! :D :D

RedHedd
03-04-2004, 01:36 PM
YAY Richard! Our latest Quadri-Pillar! :D Guess that's better than quadriplegic? :rolleyes: :D :p :cool: :eek: :confused:

I always know to swallow whatever I'm drinking BEFORE opening one of your posts! Keep up the good work!

catland
03-04-2004, 02:56 PM
congrats again Rick - the place just wouldn't be the same without you! (gini - maybe you can get a little wading pool for Slick for the summer BBQ - that way, she can laugh all she wants and no one will notice.)

RICHARD
03-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd

I always know to swallow whatever I'm drinking BEFORE opening one of your posts! Keep up the good work!

Oh, lovely......

I can measure my popularity by the number of spit spots on your monitor....:D

Randi
03-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Congratulations on your 4000 Richard!!

We’ll never agree on certain things, but a good laugh is healthy, and you’re a perfect bartender, so let’s go celebrate with a DOTD! And keep it up! ;)

RICHARD
03-05-2004, 12:44 PM
[i]Originally posted by Randi

We’ll never agree on certain things, but a good laugh is healthy [/B]

I'd never expect anyone to agree with me on certain things, It takes away the thrill of trying to bring all you good people over to the dark side......;) :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :cool:

Barbara
03-05-2004, 01:35 PM
I will never agree to all you good people defining the dark side:D :cool:

Randi
03-05-2004, 01:37 PM
:D :D I'm already there! ;) However, Barbara has got a point! :eek:

A couple had been married only for a few weeks. The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to get out on the town and party with his old buddies. So he says to his wife, "Honey, I"ll be right back."

"Where are you going, coochy-coo?" asked his wife.

³I'm going to the bar, pretty face, to have a beer."

The wife says,"You want a beer my love?" She opens the door to the refrigerator and shows him 25 different brands of beers from 12 different countries.

The husband didn't know what to do. The only thing he could say was, "Yes, but at the bar ... you know ... they have frozen mugs."

He didn't get to finish the sentence. The wife interrupted him, saying,"You want a frozen glass, puppy face?" She opened the freezer and handed him a frozen solid mug.

The husband looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, tootsie roll, but at the bar they have those special hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long... I'll be right back... I promise."

³You want hors d'oeuvres, poochy poo?" She opened the oven and took out five dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: spicy chicken wings, pigs in a blanket, fried mushrooms, pork strips, cheese dip, the works.

"But sweetie, at the bar... you know... the guys are talking, cussing and swearing."

The wife replies, "You want cussing and swearing, cutie pie?" "THEN LISTEN UP, DI***EAD: DRINK YOUR F***ING BEER IN THIS GO***MN FROZEN MUG, AND EAT YOUR MO********ING SNACKS, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T GOING OUT WITH YOUR SH***EAD
FRIENDS ANYMORE! YOU GOT THAT, AS**OLE?!"

RICHARD
03-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Randi

The wife replies, "You want cussing and swearing, cutie pie?"

LOLOLOL,

That was the dark side!!!!

I agree 100%!:D