PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone doing for their spring break?

CountryWolf07
03-03-2004, 09:29 AM
Me? I'll be going to Florida for spring break next Friday, the 12th and stay there til' the 19th. :) How about you guys? Anything exciting/fun?

primabella
03-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Have fun! :)

We're on break now and it has been very boring. Hehe. This afternoon I'll be going shopping but that's about it. I want to take it easy. :)

micki76
03-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Wishing I still got one! :p

K9soul
03-03-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by micki76

Ditto that! :D

Have fun to all who get one, whether it's just kicking back or going out and having fun :)

pitbullmommy
03-03-2004, 10:38 AM
i dont get a spring breat but i wish i did!

wolfie
03-03-2004, 12:47 PM
I'm on vacation starting Friday! :D I'm not doing much, but it'll still be fun... you know with the lack of school and all. ^_^ Plus I get to spend time with my dogs and guinea pigs!

Desert Arabian
03-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Well, on April 1-5, I think those are the days, I will be in Columbia, Tennessee for another mule festival (Mule Day (http://www.muleday.com/)). I get to get out of school for two days (thursday and friday).

April 9th starts spring break. I asked mom if we could go to Lexington, Kentucky again so I can go back to the Kentucky Horse Park, Keenland, tour breeding farms, etc and she said she'd think about that. Besides that I really don't think anything is offically planned.

If we don't go out of state anywhere, I will probably to go Fox Creek (riding stable) a lot and watch my friends hunter/jumper lessons. And I will def. spend a lot of time playing with my children (the rats)!!! :D :D

cali
03-03-2004, 03:37 PM
my spring break = easter break, and its only a week long. but this weekend I have march break, wich is just a 4 days weekend put there for no reason lol :p I am doing the rest of my shopping for the gift swap and sending it out during march break :p

petlover
03-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Going riding, going to the arena, hanging out with the horses, raising livestock, going to shows and stuff... my usual.:) ;)

Rottieluver45
03-03-2004, 07:18 PM
My spring break is starts on the 19th and goes until the 29th, I think. then we get some other days off cuz they`re our snow days. Then we get easter off. :D yay!!

I don`t think we have any plans for spring break. Hopefully I`ll get my driving permit. Muahahahaha!! Better watch out!!:)

slleipnir
03-03-2004, 07:22 PM
I had spring break back in april lol. I didn't do anything;)

bluekat
03-03-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm not really doing anything exciting or fun...but I love Spring Break:D Spring is my favorite season after summer. I'm probably going to spend all week mostly on the computer:p lol, like I always do.
We live near some woods, I never been in any of them before, but I want to take a walk in one of them soon:) But I hope its dry. I know there are a lot of animals in them, so that's part of the reason why I wanna go;)

CamCamPup33
03-03-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
Me? I'll be going to Florida for spring break next Friday, the 12th and stay there til' the 19th. :) How about you guys? Anything exciting/fun?

You should come visit! ;) :p I think im going to an island, and TANNING! lol :p

slleipnir
03-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33

I live on an island. Come here :p lol No tanning though, more like freezing ;) SB!!

binka_nugget
03-03-2004, 08:04 PM
I'm hoping to do nothing other than sleeping, relaxing and periodically, run with the dogs. I get to be a couch potatoe for a whole week!!! :D

Shelteez2
03-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by micki76

Yet another sentiment I agree with.....LOL

Moose
03-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Josh and I will be heading out to Huntington Beach, CA to get some stuff moved into our new house. :) Not exactly a vacation...but we're excited about it. :D

wolf_Q
03-03-2004, 08:36 PM
Even if I get time off of school (not sure if I do and what days) I'll still have to work. So I'm not doing anything.

green_chameleon_girl
03-03-2004, 08:40 PM
Im going to Toronto with my sister:D:D then I will be going shopping for me and the pets and probably thats it but I will for sure be on PT ALOT!:D

CountryWolf07
03-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33

LOL. Where in FL are you at? I'll be in Safety Harbor - 10-20 miles outside of Tampa.. :D

Ooh tanning, huh? I've already started going to the tanning bed, so I can get a base before I hit FL next Friday!!

CountryWolf07
03-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Josh and I will be heading out to Huntington Beach, CA to get some stuff moved into our new house. :) Not exactly a vacation...but we're excited about it. :D

Congrats on your big move! I bet it's really exciting!! :) HAVE FUN!

Amy - We'll be doin' a lot of things when I get there in June! :D hehe!

Moose
03-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Congrats on your big move! I bet it's really exciting!! :) HAVE FUN!

Thanks. We're really excited...a little stressed already, but excited. :)

Too bad you're not going to be closer to Key West...the pups and I would love to meet you. :)

CountryWolf07
03-03-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Thanks. We're really excited...a little stressed already, but excited. :)

Too bad you're not going to be closer to Key West...the pups and I would love to meet you. :)

I would have loved to see Key West.. It must be a cool place! My friend kept trying to convince me into going there for next summer.. I'm not so sure yet about that..

tikeyas_mom
03-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Nothing Nothing Nothing... on 26-28 VANCOUVER PT MEETING!! WAHOO

Moose
03-04-2004, 05:54 PM
I would have loved to see Key West.. It must be a cool place! My friend kept trying to convince me into going there for next summer.. I'm not so sure yet about that..

If you do decide to come down here ever, just let me know. I'll try my best to be in town! :D;):D

HoRsELUvR
03-04-2004, 06:41 PM
I am going to Florida with my school for a few days, coming back for a few days,and then i might go to North Carolina.

G.P.girl
03-04-2004, 07:35 PM
my spring brreak is in mid april, and i'm not doing much, just sitting around and probly trying to get in shape for track becasue it starts the monday after break. but i don't have very much self-modivation, i need people around to egg me on and make me competetitive. but anyway back to the subject, i want to get my ears peirced sometime during the break to give them a chance to heal alittle and look pretty before school starts again

bluekat
03-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
Im going to Toronto with my sister:D:D then I will be going shopping for me and the pets and probably thats it but I will for sure be on PT ALOT!:D

Toronto? Really?...that's near me then:D Have fun!

*LabLoverKEB*
03-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Going to my cousins house (all 8 of them, yes, 8!) on my dad's side of the family. They live in Oregon. Ahhhhh...... that's where my heart is set. Beautiful, just beautiful place.:)

Kfamr
03-04-2004, 09:08 PM
Not even sure when mine is. I can't imagine why someone would want to come to FL for a Vacation. It's everything but a vacation!:p

CountryWolf07
03-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Not even sure when mine is. I can't imagine why someone would want to come to FL for a Vacation. It's everything but a vacation!:p

LOL.. :P

GoldenRetrLuver
03-04-2004, 10:17 PM
We don't have Spring Break until April. :(
Not sure what I'm planning on doing. Sleeping in sounds great; but I'm pretty sure I'm going in for a check up on my crooked back. What fun, eh? ;):p

guster girl
03-05-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm not in college or anything, but, my niece is, and, for her spring break, she, my friend, and, I are are driving down to South Padre Island tomorrow morning. We are coming back Friday/Saturday. :) YAY!!! I can't wait.....

CountryWolf07
03-05-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
I'm not in college or anything, but, my niece is, and, for her spring break, she, my friend, and, I are are driving down to South Padre Island tomorrow morning. We are coming back Friday/Saturday. :) YAY!!! I can't wait.....

Sounds awesome!! South Padre.. When I think of that city.. I think "GARTH!".. LOL..

guster girl
03-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Sounds awesome!! South Padre.. When I think of that city.. I think "GARTH!".. LOL..

why Garth? Is that where he's from? I love Garth Brooks, too, but, i don't get it... :)

CountryWolf07
03-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Hehe.. I'm kind of crazy.. but that's where Garth did his 2nd Coast to Coast concert special on CBS back in 2001.. his 3 LAST concerts before he RETIRED.. :) I'm a huge fan...

guster girl
03-05-2004, 10:53 PM
ah, i gotcha! hey i love the man, too. :)

Tonya
03-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Scrambling to find childcare for Jaden since his daycare and school is closed. :D

CathyBogart
03-06-2004, 02:26 AM
I'm trying to decide between staying home and relaxing all week and working extra hours so I have money to spend at the furry convention in May.