PDA

View Full Version : Am I goofy...

Sirrahsim
03-03-2004, 04:47 AM
...because I have to go find Boomer and give him snuggles EVERY TIME I finish reading posts on here? It's like the two things go hand-in-hand:1) read about other people's kitties, then 2) go find my own kitty and tell him how much I love him:)
Am I the only one who does this?

Vio&Juni
03-03-2004, 05:46 AM
No, you're not goofy!

I do the same.

But when I read about a pet's passing, I kiss and snuggle mine more than usual.

catcrazylady
03-03-2004, 07:18 AM
No, your not goofy. Your just like the rest of us cat crazy folks. I have been giving an over abundance of hugs and kisses since the passing of Butterscotch and the sad news about PIF's Bob. I think it's just called love.:) :) :) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

catlover4ever
03-03-2004, 08:48 AM
No not goofy at all!!!! I am on PT most of the time while I am at work so I have to wait until I get home to go and give my babies snuggles, and kisses. Instead, I look at all of the pictures of them that I have on my desk and count the hours, minutes, and seconds before I get to leave and go home.

sirrahbed
03-03-2004, 08:55 AM
YES, you are goofy!:D Just kidding...
I do the VERY SAME thing. It seems like I appreciate my own babies more than ever since reading PT. Like CCL said - especially after reading sad stories - I look at my safe and spoiled happy cats and have to hug and snuggle them more than ever. I think before PT, I was a "closet" case - did not realize how many people like me were out there. I don't personally know anyone who cares to hear about my cats.:D (except my kids:p )

catmandu
03-03-2004, 09:51 AM
You are not Goofy , as evertime I read about a Poor Cat , Like Pat It Forwards Bob , that is on his way to the Rainbow Bridge , I hug them , and give them treats , because I realize how short , our time is , with them.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-03-2004, 10:26 AM
If you're goofy, we all are! :D Unfortunately I can't snuggle them after reading here because I'm at work. But when I do get a chance to get on at home Tubby is usually right next to me and Peanut has taken to sitting on the back of the couch so I'm surrounded anyway. :D

Isis_7
03-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
No not goofy at all!!!! I am on PT most of the time while I am at work so I have to wait until I get home to go and give my babies snuggles, and kisses. Instead, I look at all of the pictures of them that I have on my desk and count the hours, minutes, and seconds before I get to leave and go home.

I do the exact same thing! 4 hours to go! ;)
Also, after reading about a kitty's health problems and/or death, I give them extra hugs and kisses, just so they know how much I love them! They both got lots of love last night (after I heard about Butterscotch at work).