PDA

View Full Version : Catmandu's Kitties Added to Quilt!

kimlovescats
03-02-2004, 09:35 PM
You must see his babies!

http://www.kimscats.com/Quilt.html

:D

Barbara
03-03-2004, 02:55 AM
Now, this makes a quilt for an extra king size bed:) :) :)

Kirsten
03-03-2004, 03:38 AM
Ahhh, what a wonderful work! :)

Kirsten

catmandu
03-03-2004, 09:34 AM
The Found Cats are so impressed , and that is such a nice touch , to have the Rainbow over my Dear Friends , who are now Cat Angels! Thank You , so much , and I hope your Cats like the Toys! Gary , Cats And Cat Angels!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
and that is such a nice touch , to have the Rainbow over my Dear Friends , who are now Cat Angels!

I noticed that and at first thought I was seeing things, but then saw it on a couple of them and realized what it was - what a wonderful touch! :D

So that's what JJJ3 and Moose the Magnificent look like. ;)

sirrahbed
03-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Oh it is so nice to finally see Gary's cats! Moose IS magnificent!! and I did love the RB touch! Kim, you do such creative work - thank you so much!! I love seeing my own kitties on there and especially Emily are girlied up with flowers:D

Laura's Babies
03-03-2004, 09:46 PM
You know I have been gone for 28 days, but now I am home for my 28 days off, so what is the deal with this quilt? I checked it out and would love the details on it... Details please...

CatDad
03-03-2004, 09:53 PM
I loved seeing all of Gary's kitties, Thanks.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-04-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
You know I have been gone for 28 days, but now I am home for my 28 days off, so what is the deal with this quilt? I checked it out and would love the details on it... Details please...

Laura, it's a web page that KimLovesCats made. All you have to do is email her a pic of your kitties in the right size - or post them here and she'll add them to the friendship quilt. I think it's a cute idea and it looks like it's filling up fast! :D

Oh, and by the way - WELCOME BACK!!! I haven't made it that far, but have you started a thread about your trip and how it went? If not, better do so because I, and many others, need to know details - and pics of course if you have any. :D

gini
03-04-2004, 11:37 AM
What a lovely idea this quilt is...........

Felicia's Mom
03-04-2004, 12:10 PM
I would like Beau and Felicia's pictures added but don't understand how to e-mail them. If I posted the pictures on PT, could someone make them the right size?

aly
03-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Kim, that is so cute. I hadn't seen that page before.

Who is that pretty cat named Shyloh? Looks a lot like my Shiloh, except with shorter hair!