PDA

View Full Version : Peanut and New Friend (video)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-02-2004, 08:56 PM
We had to cut more off Mr Smiley tonight because he was hanging kinda low again. We need a nice sunny 60 degree day!

Anyway, after cutting his tail completely off, he was free to float around again and guess where he chose to float - yep, right past Peanut. :D

Fortunately I had my camera handy, and in video mode. Unfortunately I forgot to turn all the lights on so the lighting is a little weird.

This is the long version where you see the ballon floating down then catching the draft from the heat (the heat was on), almost climbing the stairs, then settling down and floating past Peanut with Tubby acting like he was going to pounce right at the very end.

The shorter version (next post) is just the balloon floating past Peanut. They're both almost 1 mb in size so they should take about the same time to download, one will probably just be bigger than the other - thus easier to see.

Long version

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-02-2004, 08:58 PM
And here's the short version.

I'm not sure how much longer he's going to last. :( :D

jazzcat
03-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Cute!! I love how cool Peanut is being and then to see Tubby waiting to pounce, how funny.

Steffi N
03-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Mr. Smiley Balloon looks like he is having a good time floating about. He better be careful--I see Tubby waiting to pounce.

popcornbird
03-03-2004, 02:16 AM
Those are so cute!!! The balloon is adorable! ;) He he

BTW, I love your house!!!

Russian Blue
03-03-2004, 07:57 AM
Wow, your cats are calm with Mr. Smiley floating all over the place! I think if that was my house, first Nakita would be suspicious and stay away from it, then if it floated close to the ground for awhile, she would attack it....it would pop....Nakita would hide for ages.

I still find it a little creepy thought! If you ever come to my place, you know how to scare me! ;) I never trust *anything* that smiles that much!

*lol*

catlover4ever
03-03-2004, 08:42 AM
Oh, that was just TOO CUTE!!!! I actually thought Peanut may turn around and go inside her house for a minute. ;)

Edwina's Secretary
03-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Obviously, Peanut considers bright yellow smiling faces floating past her front porch to be an everyday occurence. Now that is sangfroid!

kimlovescats
03-03-2004, 09:29 AM
How cute! It looks like Peanut has pretty much accepted Mr. Smiley..... hope she will be "ok" when his time comes!!!:( ;)
Tubby looked a little more instinctive about making an attack though!!!! Better watch Tubby around our friend Mr. Smiley!:eek:

Beautiful home as well! :)

catmandu
03-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Now that is hilarious , seeing a Pet Talkers Cat , moving about , and eb\ngaged in killing the Ballon. And Tubby is just inching closer and closer... My Cats had a baloon , bt they broke it! And were they scared..

ChrisH
03-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Those are so cute!! :D :D Thanks for sharing!!:)

bluekat
03-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Aww, that's cute!:D

Thanks for sharing them:)

CatDad
03-03-2004, 10:26 PM
What great videos, I saw the first thread and thought that was cute too.:)

I love how Peanut just looks like everything is normal. I would watch out for tubby though.:D

Thanks for the videos.

ramanth
03-04-2004, 08:10 AM
LOL!! The balloon is alive!! It KNOWS where the cats are... :eek: :D

catcrazylady
03-04-2004, 08:22 AM
This whole Mr. Smiley thing is cracking me up!!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
You would swear that balloon is following Peanut! This is too funny!