PDA

View Full Version : taking the bull by the....

RICHARD
03-02-2004, 01:03 PM
bits??????

Men fined for removing testicles from statue

Four men have been fined $300 each for removing testicles from a bull statue in the Australian beef capital, Rockhampton.

Police charged the men, all aged in their 20s, with wilful damage after they found the testicles in their car.

Police prosecutors say the men said they had taken the property for a bit of fun and had returned to the airport to replace them.

Rockhampton City Council's Tom Wyatt, says the city's bull statues are repeatedly subject to vandalism and ratepayers foot the bill.

"The vandals think it's quite a joke but when you talk about taking those testes off the structure, they not only destroy the testes, they destroy the substructure as well of the statues and sometimes that's a costly exercise to repair," he said, reports ABC.

------------------------------

The statue of David is shaking in his boots at this story!!!

slick
03-02-2004, 01:22 PM
I'm surprised they had the "balls" to do it!!!!

Logan
03-02-2004, 01:26 PM
Oh, Slick!!!! :eek:

trayi52
03-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Well gee Slick, maybe they didn't! And they needed a pair to split between them!

You know like ' Okay, I wear them one week, and you wear them the next week', So now they have the 'balls to do anything, as long as they do it during their turn. Or they could split them?;)

Willie

catland
03-02-2004, 02:18 PM
sounds like a bunch of "bull" to me:p

trayi52
03-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Yeah it does catland! But which part??;) :p

Miss Meow
03-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Only in Australia ... :rolleyes:

I was reading recently about the great genitalia cover-ups of ancient statues in Europe. A writer here wrote to an Italian museum, offering to buy all the broken off genitalia (they kept all the bits after covering up David and friends with fig leaves). Strangely enough, he didn't get a reply ;)