PDA

View Full Version : Oh Echo!!!!!!

delidog
03-02-2004, 05:32 AM
Dear Echo!!!
Congratulations on being Todays' Dog of The Day!!!!!

You are a Gorgeous Girl!!!!!
What a Fabulous Combination of Breeds!!!!

Glad you found such a Great Home Dear Echo!!!!

Canis Amicus
03-02-2004, 06:30 AM
Echo, you are very beautiful with this wonderful coat pattern.
Congratulations for your day as DOTD.
Lots of play, treats and hugs.
Thousand kisses.

anna_66
03-02-2004, 07:05 AM
Oh Echo, your such a stunning dog!

So you've been across the country many times hu? That must be awful fun for you and your family:)
I totally understand why you love the snow and the mountains of Utah, they are just awesome (plus you get to see a member of your family too!).

I hope today you get many treats and much lovin' because you sure deserve it:D

pipersmom
03-02-2004, 08:13 AM
Echo, you are beautiful!! What a charming girl you seem to be.

Congratulations to you and your family today!

Hugs and kisses to you pretty girl.

tatsxxx11
03-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Good Morning Echo! What a gorgeous girl you are, sweetheart; a beautiful blend of two terrific breeds!!! Part Dal, part Aussie...no wonder you're a high flying, ball loving pup!:D What an adventurous life you lead, traveling all around the country with your fabulous family! Your's is truly a rags to riches tale! Many thanks to your devoted family for providing such a deserving doggie the love and devotion you so rightly deserve! Congratuations to our beautiful Dog of the Day, ECHO!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart. I hope you're spoiled rotten:D

Logan
03-02-2004, 11:06 AM
What a well traveled, lovely, active girl you are Echo!!! I think you and your family were a "match made in heaven"!!!! :D

Congratulations to you, beautiful girl, on being our prestigious Dog of the Day!!! :)

Jax
03-02-2004, 11:46 AM
What a handsome pup you are Echo! You look so happy and ready to go!! Congrats for being Our Darling Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

pitc9
03-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh Echo... you are such a pretty girl!!

Congrats & I hope you have a wonderful day!

K9soul
03-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Echo! What a stunning beautiful girl you are! A truly unique look to go along with your wonderful unique personality! :D. You have obviously provided your family with so much joy and love, and they you! What a lucky pup and lucky family, so blessed to have found each other. Thanks so much to your adoring family for showing your gorgeous picture and touching biography with us today.

Happy DOTD sweetheart!

Marie410
03-02-2004, 02:16 PM
It sounds like you have found a wonderful family who sees you for the treasure you are, Echo. I'm a little jealous that you've done more traveling than I have, though ;) Enjoy your day Echo, Congratulatons!!

Moose
03-02-2004, 07:03 PM
WOW ECHO!!! :eek::eek::eek:

My jaw dropped right to the floor the second I saw your stunning picture! You're just gorgeous! :eek::eek:

A huge congrats to such a beautiful, well-loved girl!!

Cincy'sMom
03-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Echo, you are a beautiful girl!!! Congrats on being DOTD!!!

sasha the cat
03-02-2004, 09:06 PM
You are gorgeous...and can it be that you have blue eyes?

What a lovely dog you are, such a nice smile. My KatMa loves doggie smiles, they are so warm & wonderful.

Kisses to you from us Miss Echo; you're a wonderful dog of the day.