PDA

View Full Version : need help locating a graphic/clip art image

Nomilynn
03-02-2004, 03:13 AM
Can anyone help me find a cartoon image of some people sitting in a hot tub? It has to fill about half of an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper, can't be a picture of real people, they have to be wearing bathing suits (this is going in a family pool area) and they can't be holding any drinks or anything like that. I've searched google for about 2 hours straight, and I can't find anything that isn't a picture of real live people. I've searched free clip art sites, and found nothing. My dad is trying to replace a sign for the "Hot Tub Rules" in the pool area of the motel he manages, and we can't find a picture anywhere. I don't even have clip art software that I can look in. It needs to be bold and colourful because people have to be able to see it. I don't even mind if someone wants to draw something :p

Thanks in advance if anyone can find something!

Naomi

G.P.girl
03-02-2004, 08:56 AM
i'll just tried to search in clip art, but my computer hates me, so i'll try again after school.:)

2kitties
03-02-2004, 08:59 AM
I buy all my stock from Getty. www.gettyimages.com

Kiia
03-02-2004, 12:21 PM
Hopefully you can find something here: http://www.clipart.com/en/search/split?_q=1&im=&show=all&q=hot+tub.

The search came back with over 2,000 results but they included words with hot, i.e. hot dog, hot air balloon :rolleyes: , but the first one is a few folks in a hot tub.

catnapper
03-02-2004, 12:36 PM
How's this? I found this one...

Nomilynn
03-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Kiia
Hopefully you can find something here: http://www.clipart.com/en/search/split?_q=1&im=&show=all&q=hot+tub.

The search came back with over 2,000 results but they included words with hot, i.e. hot dog, hot air balloon :rolleyes: , but the first one is a few folks in a hot tub.

That was a great pic, but it wants me to pay :p Thanks for looking, though!!

Nomilynn
03-02-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
How's this? I found this one...

I think this one will work. Thanks SOOO much!! :)

If people want to keep looking, that would be great. Then I can send my dad a few different options.

Thanks a lot! :)

catnapper
03-03-2004, 12:56 PM
You're welcome... I have a great set of CDs with nothing but clip art. Ask anytime:)

aly
03-03-2004, 01:36 PM
Naomi,

Since you've seen my masterpieces before, I decided to grace you with another one. I can autograph it if you want to.

HAH JK :p

Just attaching this pic so everyone can laugh at it!

zippy-kat
03-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Don't quit your day job, Aly! ;)

PS... Did you draw on my bday card? Is that why that square is missing? If so, you can keep it! hee hee

Nomilynn
03-03-2004, 08:16 PM
ROFL Aly!!! :D

I will make a sign using that and see what my dad says LOL!!!

I think you should post your pic of Bassett too, if you still have it :p