PDA

View Full Version : Spring Fever ..... Nakita Photos...

Russian Blue
03-01-2004, 09:52 AM
First, let me apologize for being away from the forums recently. Too much to do , too little time! ;)

Nakita was flying around the house this weekend. I was able to borrow a camera to document Nakita's spring fever that resulted from the warmer Toronto weather.

This is Part 1 since there are too many pics!

Nakita enjoying the window scenery...

Look how tall I am Mom!

Nakita waves at all the Pet Talkers! ;)

Enjoying the sunroom....or waiting for the morning mail?

The two loves in my life... :D

I'll post more pics later in the week! :)

catland
03-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Hi Nakita - its always a pleasure to see you.

ramanth
03-01-2004, 10:17 AM
EEEE!!!! *swoons* Nakita darling.... you are just simply stunning. :D *waves back*

catlover4ever
03-01-2004, 10:31 AM
I can never get over how STUNNING Nakita is. Her eyes just hold my attention...I'm always in awe with Nakita. :o :o

Edwina's Secretary
03-01-2004, 10:44 AM
Gasp! No words can describe her beauty................

sirrahbed
03-01-2004, 10:44 AM
Beautiful*Beautiful* Beautiful*Beautiful*
NAKITA!!!

Vermontcat
03-01-2004, 11:27 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :D
It is so nice to see some new beautiful Nakita photos this morning!:)
I'm waving back at you sweet Nakita, nice to see you around here again.:)

rg_girlca
03-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Oh Nakita, how we missed those beautiful emerald green eyes of yours. What beautiful pictures of such a gorgeous cat.
Waves back at Nakita with a smile.:D

Felicia's Mom
03-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Nakita you are beautiful!!

Barbara
03-01-2004, 12:54 PM
I love that picture with the two loves in your life. Nakita like Filou grooms her daddy:)

I am so glad to see you and Nakita back:)

kimlovescats
03-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Beautiful pictures as always... so glad to see our lovely Nakita!!:)

Lallypop11
03-01-2004, 02:48 PM
We have been waiting to see new Nakita pics! I'm so glad to see her again, thanks for posting. She is as beautiful as ever. :D

Killearn Kitties
03-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Stunning, mesmerising Nakita!! There are no other words ....

Cataholic
03-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Nakita,
You are simply to awesome for words. I think you get more beautiful by the season! I have noticed you seem to have a true fascination with glass. I remember the Nakita under the dining table, now we have Nakita through the window. Does it 'protect' you from the less beautiful- all of us?:D

I think you are one of the most beautiful kitties I have ever seen. I hope to see more of you this Spring!

(though I was a bit confused when Meowmie said something about Spring, as I plainly see mounds of snow outside your window...):confused:

Steffi N
03-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Waving back at Nakita with a big smile. :)
It is so nice to see your beautiful self again.
Welcome back, Kass and Nakita.

bluekat
03-01-2004, 04:20 PM
Nakita is GORGEOUS!!!!:D We've been waiting for some pics!:p

Russian Blue
03-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Nakita,
You are simply to awesome for words. I think you get more beautiful by the season! I have noticed you seem to have a true fascination with glass. I remember the Nakita under the dining table, now we have Nakita through the window. Does it 'protect' you from the less beautiful- all of us?:D

Wow, you really remember all the past photos?! Your too cool! ;)

(though I was a bit confused when Meowmie said something about Spring, as I plainly see mounds of snow outside your window...):confused:

Toronto received some very warm spring like temperatures this weekend. The snow was slowly melting, but I'm sure winter is not over for us yet! There's always one last blast before the real warm temperatures arrive.

Thanks for all your comments everyone! I'll be sure to pass them on to the furry princess...... ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Oh Nakita, how we've missed you!

You are as beautiful and adventurous as ever. You really must make sure your meowmy doesn't stay away so long again.
;) :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Nakita is as gorgeous as ever. Thanks for sharing some new pictures of her with us.:)

NoahsMommy
03-01-2004, 11:28 PM
There's my gorgeous girlie girl!!!! How I've missed seeing your face and hearing how you and your hoomans are doing! I'm so glad you are well and still our PT Beauty!

Basie sends his love and kisses. ;)

Phoebe wants to know how you get such shiney gray fur???

shais_mom
03-01-2004, 11:42 PM
gorgeous as usual!! :)

tomkatzid
03-02-2004, 12:39 AM
As all the others have said, You are a beauty :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-02-2004, 02:20 AM
Gorgeous as always. Thanks for posting!

Vio&Juni
03-02-2004, 05:59 AM
So beautiful!!!

It's impossible to forget any picture of Nakita, she's such a stunning beauty. Oh, those eyes!

Logan
03-02-2004, 07:51 AM
I love seeing Nakita again! The pictures are wonderful!!!! This is my favorite one! What a funny girl she is!!! :)

http://img29.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/Nakstretcha.jpg

catcrazylady
03-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Oh, how I have been missing you!!! I'm so glad we get to see you today and boy were you worth the wait!!!!! You are just beautiful Nakita!
You are so slim and sleek Nakita. Do you have a special diet or are you just geneticlly blessed? I have seen other Russian Blues that are not nearly as slender and petite like you.
Thank you so much for your adorable wave! I promise you that you got a lot of waves back!!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

catmandu
03-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Welcome back , Nakita , and the photo of you reaching at the widow is stunning , as are you , Nakita the Gorgeous!All the Found Cats Salute Nakita , Belle of The Ball! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

slick
03-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Good to see you back again and thanks for feeding our Nakita addiction.......she gets better looking everytime you post pics.:)