PDA

View Full Version : All the Pets

catmandu
03-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Had a Great Time , and should be heading home. They all stayed overnight in a Huge Condo Project , eight floors , that is almost finished in Downtown Hamilton , right by the Train Station , and the Bus Depot , so all could meet . And the Shottle buses from Mount Hope Airport , come here as well. At abot 8 , they all filtered in , had the Cat Food , that everyone brought , and were getting aquainted. Then , it was off to Limeridge Mall , for a Feast , then Sirloin , And Pork Loin at the Hotel. And they had so much to eat , with all the pets bribnging Regional Treats , Toys and Food . I would name names , but dont want to leave anyone out , but all the Pets were obn Perfect Behaviour. This wont be the Last Partee , as they all had a GREAT TIME! Gary , Cats , Strays and Angels1 A Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and Thanks from Us ALL!

Barbara
03-01-2004, 01:00 PM
Oh I missed this thread and was posting at the other when Filou didn't call. I am glad to hear they had so much fun. I hope your home doesn't look like after a thunderstorm now:)

Thanks for taking care of so many cats:)

kimlovescats
03-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Oh Gary.... Tucker, Duncan and Angel has a most wonderful time, they can't wait to finish their long drive back home to tell more in detail about it!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful host!

P.S.... I got your lovely photos in the mail today!!! Will post them as soon as I get time to crop and such! ;)

rg_girlca
03-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Chipper and Mooky just got home not to long ago and boy, are the ever hyped up. They just can't stop talking about all the nice cats they met, all the food and what a great host Gary was.
I think it is going to take them a few days to settle down.
One problem I have with them, is that they won't stop teasing Sades. Sades was grounded for breaking my lamp into pieces, so he couldn't go. So, Chipper and Mooky are really rubbing it in his face about what a grand time they had. I told them that if they keep it up, THEY would not be going to the next party and Sades would. Now, they have gone off in different rooms to sleep it off.

Thank you Gary for taking such good care of our furbabies and seeing that they got home safe and sound and thanks for the party.:D

Killearn Kitties
03-01-2004, 04:46 PM
The girls had a fabulous time. I think they are going to sleep for a week! Thank you so much for taking care of them. We hope we can return the compliment soon!