PDA

View Full Version : Brock's new tricks!

veegan
03-01-2004, 12:23 AM
well Brock has been here just over a month and things are going so well. he now knows sit, down, stay and come, and just this weekend my friend taught him how to shake and then I taught him speak, rollover and sit pretty. (he just needs to learn how to balance) :) he mastered the last 4 tricks after just a couple practice sessions. he is so smart, Im glad Ive finally found out how to turn his brain on. (I bought some treats today he will do ANYTHING for!) anyhoo.. just wanted to give a little update. tomorrow I will try to get some pictures of him performing. ;) next I want to teach him "wait for it" and then move up to balancing a treat on his nose. (thats my favourite) his obedience classes dont even start until march 11th- he's getting a head start!

jenfer
03-01-2004, 12:33 AM
That's great! Your doggie is smart!!!
I need to work on mine desparately! :D

tomkatzid
03-01-2004, 02:27 AM
Good boy Brock, maybe when we have our next pet talk gathering you can show us your stuff ;) ......tom

ramanth
03-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Good boy Brock! Kia's learning sit pretty too. (She's having a hard time getting down the 'balancing'.) :D

tatsxxx11
03-01-2004, 06:30 PM
Wow, you're a smart learner, Brock! All it took was a little "tasty" motivation!;) I'm SO impressed!!! You're going to do wonderfully in class and have such fun, too! Can't wait to see pictures of you "performing!":D Good job Brock!:)

4 Dog Mother
03-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Good job Brock! Keep up the good work!