PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find cute dog ID tags?

Miss Meow
02-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Buffy is getting a(nother) new collar - hot pink with rhinestones :) Do you have any favourites sites for cute ID tags? The eBay store with aluminium tags and choice of fonts that I liked seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Thank you :)

Karen
02-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Gosh there are some cute ones in Petco, I think, and whatever other pet supply store I go in .... are the Aussies just not up to snuff for Miss Buffy? ;) Hot pink with rhinestones and all ...

Pam
02-29-2004, 06:51 PM
Bella said to say that every girl needs at least one rhinestone collar in her lifetime, and Buffy is certainly not too young to start wearing 'jewelry.' :) I ordered Bella's ID tag from one of the mail order dog supply books. When Ripley came along I made his at PetsMart. There is a "do it yourself" booth kind of thing right in the store. The nice part about doing it yourself is that you don't have to give our your phone number to anyone as when ordering by mail. This is a good thing if your phone number is unlisted as mine is. :)

wolfsoul
02-29-2004, 07:20 PM
I like Petcetera's ID tags. :) You just go to their machine and click in what you want the tag to say, and then it just pops out. I don't know if you have one in your area though...

dukedogsmom
02-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Here is something extra cute that I found today. I had noticed Jenfer's so I did a search for pets drivers licenses.
www.tiggertags.com I intend to get one for my wallet and possibly one for Duke's collar.

wolfsoul
02-29-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Here is something extra cute that I found today. I had noticed Jenfer's so I did a search for pets drivers licenses.
www.tiggertags.com I intend to get one for my wallet and possibly one for Duke's collar.
Those are cute. I wish they had them for Canada too.

DogLover9501
02-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Yeah, theres not alot in Canada :(

We don't even have a Petcetera, Petsmart OR Petco here in NF...I dont think....

Miss Meow
02-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Gosh there are some cute ones in Petco, I think, and whatever other pet supply store I go in .... are the Aussies just not up to snuff for Miss Buffy? ;) Hot pink with rhinestones and all ...

Ha ha, I live in the boondocks so the internet is my lifeline!

Thanks for the links :)

wolfie
02-29-2004, 08:58 PM
You can make your own with shrinky dinks! They come out really cute. :) You can draw anything you want, like a bone, paw print, heart, whatever, write on it, and then bake it in the oven and it comes out looking very cute. ^_^

wolf_Q
02-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

Nebo has a pet drivers license also. It's from http://www.chloecards.com/ :)

jenfer
02-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Nebo has a pet drivers license also. It's from http://www.chloecards.com/ :)

Amy beats me in putting up the URL. ;) They have driver's license and many more items to choose from.

Nicole: how many collars did Buffy has so far? ;) Seems like she enjoys getting new collars. :D This is Gigi's 2nd collar, the first one is still ok, but it's getting a bit yucky, so I just get her a new one. :D I will definitely get her a rhinestone one next time.

Miss Meow
02-29-2004, 10:02 PM
Jen, about 17 million collars, thanks to Schnaggles ... now she has a tough nylon one for home wear, but she's getting the hot pink one in the Crystal Collection for going out!

http://www.hugodesignerdogwear.com/Hugo/Dog_Collar_1.html

jenfer
02-29-2004, 11:39 PM
Great web site! I think I will get Gigi one of the nicer leather collar too. :)

mruffruff
03-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Shrinky Dinks are great, especially if you want to add a medical note (such as Diabetic).

Mary

Dog1,Cats2
03-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Here's another place for cute tags - made of plastic (they don't leave that greyish color on the hair under the dog's neck). I got a cute pink heart for Sascha - the blue bone shape is cute too.

By the way, the food they sell (Flint River Ranch Super Premium Health Food) as their main line is excellent! (For both dogs and cats)