PDA

View Full Version : me and finn

guster girl
02-29-2004, 01:00 PM
A couple of people have asked to see what I look like. Ugh, here goes....

dukedogsmom
02-29-2004, 01:01 PM
That's a great pic! Would love to see more. Not enough people put pics up here. I think I can remember being that young....
The horrible 40's start this year. I can hear my bones creaking now.

guster girl
02-29-2004, 01:05 PM
Well, I'm only 2 years from 30! But, heck, life starts at 50 anyway, so, I'm just revving myself for when it gets really good! ;0)

BCBlondie
02-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Aww great picture! Your puppy is a doll:D

guster girl
02-29-2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks! THere are several pics of him floating around in this forum, if you wanna check him out. :)

Lissa
02-29-2004, 02:22 PM
Maybe its the angle but he already looks bigger! Thats a great pic. I wish I had pics with me and Layla but I'm always behind the camara. Its my new toy so no one else gets to play with it yet...

K9soul
02-29-2004, 02:48 PM
I think you're very pretty! You have a nice smile too. I'm one year from 30 and I can't believe it! It's like there you are, 18 years old, then suddenly you realize you're 20, then 25, then almost 30! I somehow thought when I was younger, I'd feel different as I got older. I don't know exactly how I thought I would feel but I guess I thought I'd change in what I liked to read and watch and do or something. :p There are subtle changes I suppose but you still stay the same person you always were :D

tatsxxx11
02-29-2004, 03:02 PM
What a beautiful pair!:) Handsome Finn's got one pretty Mommy! And you're quite the cutie yourself Finn! (I think you're nodding off in your picture:D)

guster girl
02-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
What a beautiful pair!:) Handsome Finn's got one pretty Mommy! And you're quite the cutie yourself Finn! (I think you're nodding off in your picture:D)

*blushing* thanks! I think I'm the one who lucked out, though!

guster girl
02-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by K9soul
I think you're very pretty! You have a nice smile too. I'm one year from 30 and I can't believe it! It's like there you are, 18 years old, then suddenly you realize you're 20, then 25, then almost 30! I somehow thought when I was younger, I'd feel different as I got older. I don't know exactly how I thought I would feel but I guess I thought I'd change in what I liked to read and watch and do or something. :p There are subtle changes I suppose but you still stay the same person you always were :D

I know exactly what you mean. I feel seventeen all the time. My niece (I married and divorced her uncle, so, technically we aren't related) is 18 and she's my best friend. One of my other best friends is almost 50, though. And, my mother is the closest person to my heart. I don't remember if I thought I'd feel different, but, I know I always thought thirty was so old. And, I'll be 28 in September, and, I hardly flinch at the idea of being 90, now! Perspective, I guess. And, thank you for the compliment! :)

guster girl
02-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Lissa
Maybe its the angle but he already looks bigger! Thats a great pic. I wish I had pics with me and Layla but I'm always behind the camara. Its my new toy so no one else gets to play with it yet...

He has already gained three pounds since we got him! So, it may be the angle also, but, he is getting bigger! I think he's going to be a smaller lab than average, but, that's cool. I thought when we got him that he was going to be pretty big (his dad weighs 93 pounds and his mom weighs 87). But, as long as he is healthy, I don't care if he only weighs 60. :) Right now, he's 9 1/2 weeks, and is 10.5 pounds.

guster girl
02-29-2004, 11:11 PM
Here's a photo that was taken last week. :) That's my favorite Guster tshirt! :)

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/Cnv0287.jpg