PDA

View Full Version : my RB buddies

guster girl
02-29-2004, 12:43 PM
These are both digital pictures of photographs on my wall at work. :) But, they are actually really good photographs! One day, I'll scan them onto the computer. but, for now, here's my pal, Bruno. Not a cat, I know, but, the next photo will be. I got Bruno when I was 13 and I had to put him down at the age of 15 last June. I miss him. He was a dachshund/cocker spaniel mix, but, he looked just like a red long-haired doxie, but, not out of proportion. :) Meaning, his legs just weren't short for his length. :)

guster girl
02-29-2004, 12:45 PM
And, here's my pal, Dusty. He was my tenth birthday present and he passed away in December. He fell asleep in his favorite chair and didn't wake up. He was seventeen and he was another reason my childhood was good. He's mixed with a Siamese and a Himalayan. He and Bruno are chilling at the Rainbow Bridge. This is a photo of him coming down the stairs at an apartment I lived at.

catmandu
02-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Dusty and Bruno were wonderful Pets , and it is easy to see why they have such a place in your Heart. But you will see them again , in years to come , at The Rainbow Bridge. Codolences to Dusty and Bruno , from the Found Cats, and they are partying at the Mall , with the other Pet Talkers Angels!

guster girl
02-29-2004, 01:03 PM
Thanks! I love my new pets, Lock and Finn, but, man.....what I wouldn't do to kiss those men on the noses. :) Good, good friends are so hard to come by and so hard to let go of.

Killearn Kitties
03-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Aww, what lovely pictures of Dusty and Bruno. They both look absolutely gorgeous.

Rest in peace guys and look after each other.

slick
03-02-2004, 08:39 AM
AWWWWWW what cute pictures. I just want to kiss that Bruno nose.....and Dusty, well he looks absolutely gorgeous.

Have fun at the RB guys and please watch over Guster Girl for us. Thanks.