PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Westerners!! KS, CO, and UT...transporters needed!

mugsy
02-29-2004, 09:54 AM
I just got this and thought if some of you westerners could help that she would be eternally greatful...you guys are the only westerners I know!!

Thanks,

Molly

The catahoula rescue network (www.geocities.com/catahoularescue)
in conjuntion with CODA dog rescue in Ohio are trying to save a 6-7 month old catahoula pup from a HIGH KILL shelter in Ravena, OH.
We have a foster home available (and eager) to take her, in Nevada.
Denise, at CODA ([email protected]) is coordinating this transport. However, she has NO CONTACTS west of MO.
If anyone has a transport coordinator(s) that have worked with the western states of Kansas, Colorado and Utah....please contact Denise!!!!!
PLEASE HELP US GET THIS SWEET BABY TO SAFETY!
***FEEL FREE TO CROSS-POST WIDELY!!!!****************
THANK YOU (in advance) for any help you can give!
Tina D. Wright
New York Catahoula Rescue
regional coordinator
ph. (585) 365-9959

wolf_Q
02-29-2004, 10:02 AM
Is there a list of what parts she needs filled? I can post it at the Utah Dogs and the Best Friends forums.

mugsy
02-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Go ahead and post it....that way, if she is a coordinator, she will put their info in her database and keep it for future reference....thanks for doing that...I don't know the woman, but, I know from experience that getting drivers sucks!! The more people you have the better off you are.

wolf_Q
02-29-2004, 10:31 AM
Ok, I will. I may be able to do part in Utah, but it all depends on when, how long, and where. I have the world's crappiest car. :o

mugsy
02-29-2004, 10:51 AM
I'm sure anything would be appreciated Amy...thanks for crossposting also...that goes a long way.

Twisterdog
02-29-2004, 03:03 PM
A little south of me, sorry. I'll crosspost for you, though.

wolf_Q
03-03-2004, 08:21 PM
This is about the only reply I've received, but maybe it could help..

I was told to have them contact the Best Friends Network at [email protected]