PDA

View Full Version : Gigi graduated from puppy class!

jenfer
02-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Gigi graduated from puppy class today! :) I know it's ONLY puppy class, but I did have this fear that she won't grad. :o
Anyway, sorry to do this to you guys again...:D :D

Before the class, saying hi to the schnauzer outside the ring.
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/jenfer/gigi/groupbutt.jpg

Another one: Odie, Chico & Gigi (L to R)
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/jenfer/gigi/groupbutt2.jpg

And...Gigi in her graduation hat!!! :)
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/jenfer/gigi/gigigrad.jpg

wolf_Q
02-29-2004, 03:07 AM
Congratulations Gigi! What a good girl! :D

Did she get a Pet Drivers License also? Nebo has one of those!

primabella
02-29-2004, 08:31 AM
Congratulations Gigi! She looks adorable in her hat! :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
02-29-2004, 08:58 AM
Congrats to you, Gigi on graduating from puppy class!!

3 Cheers for you!

jenfer
02-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Thank you everyone. I am very happy that Gigi graduated. haha...

Originally posted by wolf_Q
Congratulations Gigi! What a good girl! :D

Did she get a Pet Drivers License also? Nebo has one of those!

Yes, Gigi got her license yesterday. ;) Beware for those of you in Washington State, Gigi got her PDL and I have given her my car key too. If you see a silver car on the road, but you can't see the driver...hmm.... it could be Gigi. haha!!!:D :D :D

bluekat
02-29-2004, 09:53 AM
Congratulations Gigi!:D She's sooo cute!!!:D

clara4457
02-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Congrats Gigi and Jen!!!

I knew you would both do great! :D

Jen - I just want to say how wonderful I think you are doing with Gigi. I think you are a poster child for all new puppy owners. I use you as an example when I counsel people that adopt a puppy from the shelter on what to do. :)

BCBlondie
02-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Awww congratulations!!:D My dogs have never been to obedience school so I home-train them myself. Megan is sooo obedient and will do all sorts of neat things for me. :D I'm planning on taking Seshy to agility class though. :) But again, congrats!!! She must be very proud of herself!:D

K9soul
02-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Oh my gosh how dare you apologize for more pictures!! :D. Truly I LOVE seeing all of them, I never get tired of them!

I'm so happy and proud of Gigi and you too! You are doing such a wonderful job with Gigi. She's so lucky to have such a loving and caring Mom!

Congratulations to both of you!!

guster girl
02-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Congrats! I know what you mean about being nervous! My puppy goes in for his first training class on Thursday! Hope he does as well as your gigi!

jenfer
02-29-2004, 12:12 PM
Thank you for all of your kind words. They mean a lot to me (& Gigi). :)

Gigi can do a lot of the commands at home after we learned the basic at class. But there are waaaaaaaaaay too much distraction at class... especially FOOD/TREATS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o :o So that makes it hard to compete for the attention from the other owners. But other than that going to class gives Gigi great socialization time and make friends with other people and doggies. I love it. :D

tatsxxx11
02-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Congratulations Gigi!!! Threee cheers:) Even if your Mommy had her doubts, we never did!:D You and your Mommy are one terrific team! And Gigi, everytime I see your driver's license, I smile!:) Hugs and kisses to you precious Gigi...you should be so proud of yourself; your Mommy too!:)

Miss Meow
02-29-2004, 04:00 PM
Congratulations!

:)

Karen
02-29-2004, 04:09 PM
WE knew she'd graduate. Moms worry too much, that's all! ConGRADulations, Gigi! Good girl - tummy rubs from me for Gigi and a hug to her proud momma.