PDA

View Full Version : Southern Cali-forn-eye-eh?

Moose
02-28-2004, 02:04 PM
Josh and I will be going back down to Huntington Beach in March [probably around the 18th or 19th] to start putting some stuff in our new house [we won't be moving in at that time, but we'll be putting some small stuff in there so it isn't completely empty when we actually move in in May]. Anyway....

Would anyone in the Southern California area be interested in meeting up? We won't have the dogs with us since we will only be down there for a few days, but we'd still love to see some of you guys.

Anyone interested/able to??

GoldenRetrLuver
02-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Just name the date/place and we'll try to be there. We're about an hour and a half away from Huntington Beach, so we could bring the dogs, if you guys don't mind. :)

Moose
02-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Well, I guess you can bring them...if you really want to. ;)

Josh and I would really like to have whoever over that wants to or is able to come. Granted, like I said, the house will be pretty empty...but hey, it'll do. :p As long as there is food and a place to sit, who needs anything else. ;) But just in case, don't worry, we will have more than that. lol.

Anyway, we aren't 100% sure about when we will be able to go down there for sure...but we are both pretty positive that the 18th through the 23rd will be the dates we will be out there.

I'll keep ya posted! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
02-28-2004, 04:56 PM
Oh, if it'll be at your house...I'm not sure if it's a good idea to bring the dogs. :o Daisy still loves to redo the landscaping in backyards, so unless you guys are planning on redoing it anyway, eh...:p

Moose
02-29-2004, 08:04 AM
No biggie, lol. We won't be there for another month or two after it anyway. Everything will grow back. ;):p

gini
02-29-2004, 01:32 PM
I am not sure if I could make it down to Huntington Beach while you are here, but the Cali forn eye A BBQ will be held in July.

Hopefully you will be somewhat settled by then in your home and you can make it for the BBQ. Hope so!

Moose
02-29-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by gini
I am not sure if I could make it down to Huntington Beach while you are here, but the Cali forn eye A BBQ will be held in July.

Hopefully you will be somewhat settled by then in your home and you can make it for the BBQ. Hope so!

Really? That's like perfect timing! Yay!! I'm so excited!! Like I've said, we'll be moving in for good in May. So that means we'll probably be completely settled in and itching for something to do. ;):p

Moose
03-02-2004, 07:07 PM
The date has been decided -- March 18th through March 25th.

As of right now, we'd like to have whoever wants to come over at our place and we will head out to the beach. Josh and I actually will be bringing both of the dogs, so whoever is coming is more than welcome to bring their pups along as well.

As of right now, the only person that seems remotely interested/possibly able to is Jules. Anyone else? ;):p

Kfamr
03-02-2004, 07:24 PM
Come kidnap me and the pups, bring me along on the way!!
:p

Moose
03-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Come kidnap me and the pups, bring me along on the way!!
:p

Alright, not a problem. Just sit at the end of your driveway and we'll toss the three of you in the back. :D

GoldenRetrLuver
03-02-2004, 07:54 PM
I'm the only one who loves you Ekoorb, just admit it. ;):p
We'll see about bringing the dogs, but I haven't even asked my folks about it yet, so I'll have to get back to you. I'm pretty sure they won't mind. :)

No....don't bring KayAnn! :p

Moose
03-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
I'm the only one who loves you Ekoorb, just admit it. ;):p
We'll see about bringing the dogs, but I haven't even asked my folks about it yet, so I'll have to get back to you. I'm pretty sure they won't mind. :)

No....don't bring KayAnn! :p

:D:D

I hope you'll be able to stop by, it'd be so great to see you...even if you don't bring the pups...I guess. ;):p

GoldenRetrLuver
03-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Moose
:D:D

I hope you'll be able to stop by, it'd be so great to see you...even if you don't bring the pups...I guess. ;):p

:p:p:p
What makes you think I would even let you near them? ;)

luckies4me
03-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Hrmm, it's a possibility that I may be out there at that time for Spring break but I am unsure. I will for sure be there in April and May though as my dad is getting his left leg amputated and I need to be there for the surgery. I will be there in June as well for my younger brothers highschool graduation. :D Would you want to go to Disneyland? I can get us in for free, and it's only like 40 minutes away just straight down Beach Blvd til you hit Anaheim. :D

Moose
03-03-2004, 08:30 PM
No Daisy and Molly...no Zoey and Moosey. :p;):D

Cass, even if you won't be out there when Josh and I are...we will be moving out there in May, and from then on out, we'll always be out there. :p:D Anyway, my point is...give us a call anytime you are in the area and we'll get together! :D