PDA

View Full Version : Poor Mittens!

sweet_stormy
02-28-2004, 01:53 PM
3 days ago Mittens had to go to the vet. She got de-clawed and fixed. She was not in a good mood yesterday when we picked her up. she kept meowing. but when i started to sing along with a song on the radio she stopped. and whenever a song was not on she would meow. so i kept singing along to songs and she was quiet.
does anyone have that type of problem with your cats when they are in the car with you (they keep meowing)?

kimlovescats
02-28-2004, 02:03 PM
I'd say that Mittens was unhappy because she just had two very major surgeries!!! She was meowing from pain! :(

prechrswife
02-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Chloe meows the entire time she is in the car. It doesn't matter where we are going. She has done this since the first time we brought her home from the shelter. We really haven't found a solution for this, although she does calm down a little when she can see into one of the other cat carriers. Sorry I can't be more help, but I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only one with a noisy traveler. (It could be worse. If we're going any distance at all, Saphirah throws up in her carrier. I think the noise is preferable.;) )

catnapper
02-28-2004, 02:46 PM
Pouncer meows non-stop and Allen sounds like a bomb siren. Its a meow that I never hear outside of the car... its very loud and pathetic.

I hope Stormy heals well. Give her some extra isses from me.

RedHedd
02-28-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm with Kim. Mittenz was meowing because she's just been through major amputations. That's all I'm going to say right now. :mad: :mad: :mad: