PDA

View Full Version : Willie Games

rkidsrcats
02-28-2004, 01:38 AM
Here's a video of Willie going crazy with the feather toy.
Click on the link Willie Games and a video should pop up.

Crazy Willie Games (http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/crazywillie.AVI)

Let me know if this works and you can see Willie in action. If not, I'll take it off the thread.

Mkitty
02-28-2004, 12:35 PM
OH MY GOSH! Willie is so cute and very playful! What breed is he?:D

trayi52
02-28-2004, 12:58 PM
I can't wait for my hard drive to be fixed on my other computer, so I can see Willie in action!!! Its supposed to be replaced Monday so, maybe I will be able to see this at least on Tuesday!!

I will be waiting Willie to see you my buddy!!

Willie

rkidsrcats
02-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Thanks Mkitty-
William was our first shelter rescue guy. He was born in the shelter and the only one to survivie in his litter as his mother was very sick when brought in. He's not a pure breed, but is just the smartest, most sensitive and intuitive cat we've had. He is in charge in this house, not in a bad way, but he must know what is going on with everyone and approve. A benevolent king! He gets preferred sleeping spots on the bed and is still trying to accept Norman as the newest cat in our family. He's getting there. And he is still a kitten at age 4!

Willie...William is waiting to hear what you think of his antics!

Mkitty
02-28-2004, 01:49 PM
kool! Do u wanna b buddies with my other buddies gotalonglildoggie, Shamy3, and guster girl? Ill tell them.;)

Barbara
03-08-2004, 05:13 AM
Four - and still spinning like a kitten:)
Great guy:)

trayi52
03-08-2004, 11:25 AM
That was great, tell Willie he is the fastest and cutest boy ever. I am in love with Willie! Now that is acting like a little kitten, Willie has my heart anyday, anytime!

I love your sweet little antics Willie, you are so very special and not just because we both have the same name, but because you are just perfect!!

Thanks for that wonderful video, I finaly got to see it, Whoopee!

Want more Willie!

Love to Willie from Willie!

Edwina's Secretary
03-08-2004, 11:30 AM
What a whirling dervish Willie!