PDA

View Full Version : Who would do that ???????

prettykitty1
02-27-2004, 05:08 PM
I had 5 baby chickens two girls and three boys the oldest girl was going to lay an egg soon (the person said she was almost old enough) i was so happy then we had to move my grandma stayed there and watch them i had never got to see them since we moved and when it got cold during the winter the man next door took them and gave em away he makes me so mad i just wana.... i wont go there but it just makes me mad i watch them hatch to i called them chikies that is how they came to me when i called them they have had a history of getting out that is how i lost one of them there use to be 6 then there was 5 and know theres none.

who would take chickens????????????????????????????????????:confu sed:

tatsxxx11
02-27-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm so sorry:( Maybe there was no one there to care for them and he had to find them a home? Does your Grandma know what happened? They sounded like very special freinds to you and I know how sad it is to lose a pet, a friend. Maybe you can get some new baby chicks to take care of? {{{HUGS}}}

prettykitty1
02-27-2004, 10:21 PM
BAD NEWS........my grandma new the people said we could get them but they wouldn't give her the phone# and she is moving know and we cant have chickens were we live or were she lives

K9soul
02-28-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm sorry to hear you lost the chickens :(. All you can do now is hope they will be happy where they are.

Maybe someday you will be able to get some new chickens? Good luck to you :)