PDA

View Full Version : Sylvia is one loved little girl!

My Peanuts
02-27-2004, 02:59 PM
When I was getting ready for work my mom's long time friend and coworker called to ask when Sylvia's birthday was. I told her it is March 6th and she was like, "are we going to have her party that day?" This woman loves my dogs, especially Syl. He landlord won't let her have a dog so she is always at my house playing with Harley and Sylvia. She decided that I will buy the frosty paws and she will bring a cake (for the humans) and she said there has to be tons of presents. :) This is kind of an unnecessary thread, but I thought it was so nice of her to be thinking of Sylvia and thought I should share it. :)

Amber
02-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Awww Sylvia! My birthday is March 6th too:D

That was very nice of that lady to be thinking of Sylvia. Sylvia is going to have a really great birthday!

and btw, take pictures!! :D

K9soul
02-27-2004, 03:16 PM
How sweet! And do take pictures of the celebration for us :D

tatsxxx11
02-27-2004, 03:41 PM
Unnecessary thread??? No way!:D You should search the archives for postings of some of Pet Talk's past doggie birthday bashes...invites, (including doggie pals) hats, party favors and lots of treats, frosty paws and presents! That's so sweet of your friend! Syl must feel so honored!:) Can't wait to see pics of the big bash!:)

anna_66
02-28-2004, 11:14 AM
That is too sweet! Doesn't it make you feel good to have someone love your dogs almost as much as you do:D

Just make sure you take some pictures at the party!