PDA

View Full Version : Partee Sunday

catmandu
02-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Steaks , Chicken and Ham Sunday , and Dli Turkey. And there will be Premium Pet Foods , for those on Special Diets ,. There will be new Food Mr. Van Pattens Natural Balance , Wellness , Cornucopia , And Precise , as wuell as Nutro , Iams , Royal Canin and Science Diet. And Preformatrim , The Pet Valu house brand!And Fortun Salmon and Tuna, and KFC! And Subway Subs and Toys , Treats and Ice Cream. and a Big Back Yard! There will be Cats ogs and Ponies and pot bellied Pigs. It will be a zoo ,in the nicest sense! Come one , Come All!

amoore
02-27-2004, 09:34 AM
Sunny is packing all of moms fresh dried catnip and is getting all his toys packed for the party.

Loverboy is packing some party pranks ! I had to empty his bags twice now. He is such a rascal!:D

Barbara
02-27-2004, 09:40 AM
Filou says: No Temptations on the list????

You know we can't get them here and he loved them so much when his auntie Sara from Chicago brought them:)

jazzcat
02-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Sounds like fun! We'll be there.

RedHedd
02-27-2004, 12:17 PM
How about a pot-bellied cat? :rolleyes: Mitzi wants to come! :D I'll let Mishi go too to supervise the little miss priss, just don't tell Mitzi!

neko1
02-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Sounds great!!! The gang will be there!:)

Killearn Kitties
02-27-2004, 02:39 PM
The girls are so excited! they are all in bed, because they have an early start in the morning when they have to leave to meet up with the other European kitties. They are SO looking forward to meeting up with all of their friends from the cruise again. And as for steak, chicken and ham - kitty heaven.

Randi
02-27-2004, 03:04 PM
It's too late to talk any sense into Fister, he left earlier to meet up with Tigris and I think a few other Europeans. He's been on about this party all week - he even started practising playing soccer. :D

RedHedd
02-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Randi
he even started practising playing soccer. :D
Aha! So THAT's what Mitzi was doing last night! She was practising! LOL! It was SO funny - I was taking some stuff out to the recycle bin and a plastic cellophane strip from the Crystal Light box dropped on the floor. Mitzi thought it was the greatest thing on earth - prancing, dancing, practicing her swirling, twirling jump shots all through the living room. I wish I'd had batteries in my digicam! Mishi looked on as if she was nuts.

catmandu
02-28-2004, 08:46 AM
Dont worry Filou , JJJ3 had promised to dig into his stash of Whiska Temptationd , and he will gladly share witth all his Cat Friends , fro all over the World! And wehave a 3 Liter Cold water dispenser , so noone will be thirsty , and Pork Tenderloin , Too Partee Hardee!

slick
02-28-2004, 10:22 AM
Speckles is all packed and I'm dropping her off at the airport tonight. She is so excited because this is her very first Pet Talk partee and is anxious to meet all of you. Because she does not know anyone, can someone meet her when she arrives???

CatDad
02-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Bob and Joey are all packed and ready. They will be flying out tonight.

Joey is still nervous, but Bob is looking forward to it.:)

Killearn Kitties
02-29-2004, 05:27 AM
I have heard from the girls this morning. They all got to Canada safely, they had had a good night's sleep and are now in a fever of excitement waiting for the party to start.

Barbara
02-29-2004, 05:34 AM
I hope F+T don't wake Catmandu too early! They love to wake up sleeping humans at 5 a.m.:eek:

(For me it was fine, I could sleep in;) )

slick
02-29-2004, 08:57 AM
Specks just called and was soooo excited because she can smell the sirloin. She says she's having fun and not to worry, but as a Mother, how can I not???? My baby's first triip away from home.

catnapper
02-29-2004, 09:51 AM
All three are on their way. Nickiw as drooling at the thought of all those steak bones. Allen was practically doing backflips at the word HAM... he just needs someone to tear little itty bitty pieces off and hand feed them to him. Pouncer says WOO-HOO FOOD! He doesn't care - he'll steal a whole steak and just bite his way into it.

They can't wait to meet up with everyone. Pouncer is especially looking forward to seeing all of his friends from the cruise again. He'll probably act all superior with Allen because he's met everyone and Allen hasn't, so watch him and make sure he doesn't get too big-headed.

Felicia's Mom
02-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Beau called me; my two have arrived. They are anxious to see friends from the curise.

RICHARD
02-29-2004, 12:35 PM
Eddie's on his way with a platter of sardines wrapped in ham, caviar and some evian water for everyone.

Edwina's Secretary
02-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Oh those Es! They lost my cell phone number and since I was out of town visiting my mother all I could do was worry, worry, worry!

I've spoken to them now....well Eddie anyway. Edwina was way too busy catching up with JJJ# to talk to me. Eddie is a bit blue....he can't find K'Cee. However, he WAS talking with a bit of a Scottish brogue and carrying on about...I'm not sure it sounded like kippers and haggis but with his new accent I'm not sure.

Anyone know what he's up to????

A Concerned Secretary

trayi52
02-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Grover and Stubby is already there! Stubby said he was looking for raw hamburger meat. Grover is just having a blast with Gary! I think she has fell in love with Gary.

She is also waiting for Sunny to arrive, she is so much in love with sunny, she likes looking at his pictures all the time. I just can't keep her away from the computer, she wants to see his picture constanly!

They are going to be a bunch of stuffed kitties when they get home!

Willie

PayItForward
02-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Mine have set off with a very wet Bob in tow. Bob is holding you to your offer of Steak, Gary. :D

Don't let George & Milly fight and make sure Milo eats something...he is SO fussy !!

I have sent some English catnip with them. Maybe the English blend might be interestig for the American kitties :D

CatDad
02-29-2004, 04:53 PM
My two have left and should be there, although I have not heard from either of them.

Bob is looking forward to all the good food.:)

trayi52
02-29-2004, 05:34 PM
You know Grover has been wanting to meet Joey and Bob. So finally they get to meet!

Sure looks like these kitties are just going to have a blast while they are there. We may have to put everybody on diets when they get back! They will eat so much good stuff and be so spoiled by Gary!

And then theres the catnip! Wild Partee!

Willie

slick
03-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Well, I heard from Speckles again and she sounds exhausted!!!! You guys must have parteeed your tails off. She said it was very nice to meet Gary and the other fancy felines and she hopes to get invited again.

Oh, and thanks Gary, she now expects Sirloin every Sunday :rolleyes:

Barbara
03-01-2004, 08:56 AM
I am expecting a call from Filou and Tigris but I heard nothing! Does that mean they are still sleepy from too much catnip:D

I really hope they behaved:)

slick
03-01-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
I am expecting a call from Filou and Tigris but I heard nothing! Does that mean they are still sleepy from too much catnip:D
Probably!!!! Specks told me there was a special "Catnip Room" where you could go and "play" as much as you want :D Don't worry, I'm sure they will be calling soon Barbara.

RICHARD
03-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Edward just got back this morning....

He had a wonderful time and wanted me to thank
Catmandu and his Kids for their generous hospitality and for opening their home to everyone!!

:)

Edwina's Secretary
03-01-2004, 12:54 PM
The E's are back -- safe and sound. They had a wonderful time. Edwina says JJJ3 had some new tunes to sings for her and she never knew sirloin was so good! Eddie has been behaving a bit strange though..... he keeps singing "my bonny lies over the ocean, my bonny lies over the sea...." Well, just look at him!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/pb2f85eb9e8b85b96c18fc42f08e8133b/f9789104.jpg

Barbara
03-01-2004, 12:57 PM
I am a little worried about Eddie. K'Cee is not here and he starts to flirt with the Scottish Samantha?

Boys!!!!!

Filou called. They are on their way home but they never again will be happy with the food here is what he told me:(

Killearn Kitties
03-01-2004, 02:36 PM
Well! Barbara and Edwina's Secretary, I am every bit as worried as you!

I finally had a call from Jessica, who said the party was absolutely fabulous. The food, the catnip, the company, nothing could have been improved! They are so grateful to Gary and the found cats and hope to repay their hospitality soon.

So far, so good. It was the next part of the conversation that worried me. Apparently they have been reading over the winter about Rene, the man who looks after the cats in front of the parliament building in Ottawa and they thought it would be great to go and see them while they were in Canada. They are becoming such globetrotters!

I asked them how they were thinking of getting to Ottawa and seemingly Eddie is taking them on his Harley!! :eek:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/pc780a3bf800a490bd0e10238cd5f068e/f9c831e9.jpg

OMG, please be careful!!

The next part of the story I am a little unclear on. Eddie, it seems, has become smitten with all things Scottish. Now I know he enjoyed the Burns' supper aboard the Feline Princess, but he talks of kippers, stovies, and has taken to wearing tartan. I have even heard that he has started to watch very old Star Trek episodes in the hope of mastering Scotty's accent! He even seems to know that St Valentine's remains are buried in Glasgow, and I'm not sure that this is widely known. I am more than a little concerened.

Please Gary, can you tell me that Samantha behaved herself?

trayi52
03-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Grover and Stubby come dragging in a few minutes ago. The way Stubby talked, Grover did not want to leave. She wanted to spend more time with Gary.

She also had a really good time with Sunny. She said they did some catnip.:confused:

Stubby he just came in and went right off to sleep, said he ate steak and hamburger meat, really had a good time!

They both want to thank you Gary and the found Cats for such a great party!

Willie

Killearn Kitties
03-01-2004, 04:44 PM
I don't understand! I've just had a call to pick the girls up at the airport; the E's are home; does that bike of Eddie's have warp speed?

amoore
03-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Sunny came in floating! He had such a good time he wanted to us to move there. He wanted to know when he would be old enough to get married! :confused:

He ask if he could have a big Texas style party for all the Pet Talk Pets! I told him it would be great but he would have to get with all the parents on an agreeable date for his big party.:)

kimlovescats
03-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Duncan, Tucker and Amber are home and they had a fabulous time! They said this was such a wonderful experience that they will never forget, and want to thank CatMandu and the Found Cats for being such gracious hosts! :D

Duncan is enjoying being reunited with his Daddy in the recliner, and still having CatNip dreams:
http://www.kimscats.com/2.21.04_005.jpg

Tucker is totally pooped, but very happy to return to his best buddy, Boots!!!
http://www.kimscats.com/3.1.04_017.jpg

Angel is glad to be home, but is a bit pre-occupied with her very recent weight gain!!!:eek: :rolleyes:
http://www.kimscats.com/2.27.04_063.jpg

amoore
03-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Kimlovescats, I love your pictures! All your babies are so sweet looking!

Great pictures!:)

Felicia's Mom
03-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Beau and Felicia made it home. Both said they had a wonderful time.

They want to thank Catmandu and the found cats for this great party.

trayi52
03-03-2004, 12:49 PM
When Grover came in she was just plained pooped:

http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v48/trayi52/Picture_0251.jpg

Barbara
03-03-2004, 03:24 PM
Filou and Tigris tell me daily now they want more steak. And more Temptations.

The food at the partee must have been the best ever:)

And now they are tired - so much eating and playing!

Corinna
03-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Winky and Ebony just arrived home. They sait that Gary even gave thier fathful steed a steak. Goodness Gary I know how much Lady the newf can eat . They had a bit of an adventure getting home. seems Lady wanted to go to the Iditarod but they convinced her it was too far and Daddy would worry about her. I guess it took some talking. Then they hit a bad snow storm at the border. Customs guys were a little overly concerned buty the catnip they had bought on the way home.Can't imagine why!!!!!
They say thank you to all the hosts it was a first cat party.

CatDad
03-03-2004, 10:29 PM
I haven't really had a chance to post, but Bob and Joey came home on Monday. They stopped in Vancouver to do a little site seeing. I wish they would have told me.:eek:

They were both very tired, but said that they had a wonderful time and wanted to say thanks to Gary for the party.:D