PDA

View Full Version : Cat of the Day Galinette

lynnestankard
01-14-2002, 05:56 AM
Oh Galinette I think I've fallen in love! You are such a pretty girl with beautiful colours. How clever of you to decide being a vegetarian was more fun ;)
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - many more years to you and remember there's no need to be nervous any more - your loved so much. xxxxx

Sarah Bundy
01-14-2002, 06:22 AM
My cat Bogart has similar tastes...
He has never eaten meat of any kind and he loves yogurt - especially strawberry fruit on the bottom. Now that I've met Galinette, I know he's not weird! :cool:

BigCharles
01-14-2002, 08:18 AM
My Fifi does that trick of pulling the spoon, fork, whatever to her by hooking a paw inside the wrist of the human. Her front claws are gone (I know, I know. Never again.) so she does not dig in.

Lamoni stands up that way to get his head rub sometimes.

Congrats on being COTD, mon cher.

Cougie Wechsler
01-14-2002, 08:21 AM
Galinette is so pretty - I just love calico girls. Congrats on being our special Cat of the Day sweetie. I hope you get all the veggies you want today. God Bless you sweet girl!

C.C.'s Mom
01-14-2002, 09:52 AM
What a sweet cat! And that position is just so adorable!
We just got back from the vet where my waiting neighbor had a calico in a basket as well. I just love them all.
And as for being a vegetarian cat... my deceased cat lived her 18 years being practically vegetarian (this is a vegetarian household so we didn't mind) with a great taste for vegetables, fruit and yoghurt.

purrley
01-14-2002, 12:59 PM
What a sweet, sweet gal. I always thought cats were carnivores thru and thru - how interesting you don;t like meat. You look mighty beautiful so being a vegan definately suits you :D :D

AmberLee
01-14-2002, 02:28 PM
Galinette,

What a beautiful sweetheart you are! And talented and determined ... you definately are a young woman who knows what she wants! Hope you get lots of yogurt and other special treats on this, your day. Congratulations to our special COTD.

tatsxxx11
01-14-2002, 03:35 PM
Hi Galinette! Well, we all show our love in our own special way. And despite what "mom" says, it sounds like you and your human share a very special loving bond!! :) I love how you "sit" for your yogurt! Who can resist such a beautiful callie girl?? Congratulations to you dear, sweet, veggie eating Gali, our very unique and oh so lovely Cat of the Day! Lots of love to you on your special day of great recognition!

AmberLee
01-14-2002, 04:08 PM
I forgot to say how adorable you are when you go up on your haunches to track a delectible bit of yogurt. Such a sweet calico beauty.

Enjoy your day of honor, sweet Galinette!

lizbud
01-14-2002, 05:23 PM
Dearest Galinette,
What a Gorgeous girl you are !!!No need
to be nervous Sweetie, You are Beautiful &
very much loved.. Maybe you could use a
young companion kitty to keep you company?
Congratulations Beautiful Calico girl on
being honored today as the CAT OF THE DAY !!!